Chapter 31-Come back to me.

Hello! I apologize for the wait. School has started for me and now I will be busy with homework but don't worry. The book will soon finish! Ahh! Well guys I really would appreciate if you guys read my new book 'TMDLP' PLEASE read my book. ^.^

Victoria POV:

"Bella," a voice echoed in my head. "Bella, wake up darling."

My eyes opened and the thought of Ashton is up was great but to my dismay, it was my Father Victor. His featues were aged, dark circles was evident under his deep set brown eyes.He smiles and opened his arms. I got up from my sleeping position on the side of Ashton. As i let go of Ashton's hand, i missed his touch immediately, nevertheless I hugged my Father.

"Hey Dad. How's the flight?" I smiled and his eyes were filled with sadness as he look at me.

"Bella." He breathed out, "Ever since you were a child, you were like a book. Easy to read. I don't want you to worry about me. Everything is fine my child. Now, how are you both doing?"

"Well I'm fine Dad." I smiled trying to contain my sadness. They knew me so well and yet I thought they hated me. "Ashton is still in coma."

"Im not talking about that. Im talking about my grandchild and my daughter." 

"Y-you knew?" I asked.

"Your mother told me." He hugs me again and I felt my tears slipped, "I know we haven't been the best parents but we did it out of love. We can talk about it tonight, but for now I want you to know we will support you."

"Thanks daddy." I sniffled and saw mom wasn't present. He stared at me in shock-I haven't said Daddy ever since Ashton moved away.

"I love you." He kissed my forehead and left to settle back in the mansion.

********1 month later**********

Its been exactly one month since Ashton fell into coma. I still attended school, hung out with the gang, and visit Ashton regularly. The day I came back to school was disastrous.

(FLASHBACK)

"Mom, are you sure this doesn't show that I am pregnant?" I muttered at the dinning table. My Father chuckles and my mother hung her head in annoyance.

"It looks fine dear." Nina smiled.

"Thanks Nina." I smiled and hugged her.

"Take care kid." My father shouts as I got in my car.

I drove silently and the music humming at the background. I parked my car and headed in the hospital.

"Good morning Victoria." One of the nurse smiles. I greeted her back with a smile of my own. Every morning and evening I would visit Ashton and the nurse became acquainted with me.

"Nurse Helen?" I asked as she drew away the blinds for some light.

"Yes Victoria?" She smiled. She was around 45 and had a kind nature of saying bad news. 

"Has he shown any signs of waking up?" I said, biting my lip nervously.

"I'm afraid not dear. But if he does, I will call you." she replied as she walks out the door.

"Hey Ashton." I kissed him on his cheeks, "I'm heading to school, for the first time. Your mom and I still aren't speaking. But you know I love you. Please wake up."

I kissed him once more and left. The grey hoodie and shorts gave a nice feeling especially since it was cool. I walked out of the hospital and drove straight to school. As I parked my car all heads turns and people gossiped. Deja vu I guess. I step out and head straight to my locker.

"Victoria!" I lifted my head to see Chloe ran to the hall towards me.

"Hey." I smiled. She hugged me and asked about Ashton.

"So, I overheard Lilith saying that you are a slut and a bitch. And guess what I did to her?" She grins ear to ear.

"What?" My eyes widen.

"I 'accidentally' made her fall." she snickered.

"Really? Wow. She never seems to stop bating on me." I sighed and closed my locker. We both walked to class and like usual, people was staring at us.

"Oh! Miss Victoria!" My English teacher smiled. She motions inside the class as both Chloe and I sat down.

"Bitch." I turn and saw Lilith giggling with her plastic friends while glaring at me.

I shot her a middle finger and turned back. She then starts saying something about whore, bitch, and pregnancy. I shot up from my chair and threw my fist on her face. Everyone gasp as I grasp her hair and threw her on the floor like a ragged doll and then got on top of her and started to beat the crap out of her. Various hands were gripped on me-trying to pull me away.

I finally stood up and looked at her in disgust. Her nose and lip was bleeding. Her eye was swelling and her hair was tangled. She spat at me but I cared less as my teacher led me the principal office.

"Miss Anderson." Mr.Lerman said sternly, "What do you think you were doing?"

"I was defending myself." I said back.

"Defending yourself?" He said angrily, "Some of your classmates said she wasn't doing anything to you."

"Because she didn't. She was talking about me ever since I enrolled in this school." I defended back, "Someone had to teach her a lesson about talking about the wrong people."

"Miss Anderson this will not be tolerated, therfore you are going to be on suspension for 4 weeks. Report for tomorrow at 8 am for your punishment." he said angrily. "Your parents have been informed of your reckless behavior. You may leave."

I got up without a word and left to get my things. I entered the class and saw everyone had a scared expression on their face. I rolled my eyes as Chloe came up to me.

"We will talk later Miss WWE." she grinned. I just laughed a bit as my teacher gave me a disapproving look.  

I sat in my car and drove off to hospital and texted my parents my explanation.

*************End**************

Hello! I apologize for the wait again. I am extremely busy with homework and I have alot of things to do. Please understand. ^.^