💗DESTINY | TWO💗

Please do vote and comments...

What if..if I wouldn't be there. what will I do then?...

Xiao zhan POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I just wasted my time here for nothing, I am sure I would never get admission here. It's so prestigious college how I can be one of those student who has their name in the list. Definitely I couldn't be in the list.

He wanted to return without checking the list, but somehow there was a little hope in corner of his heart.

But he still remembering the words of latter person... sighed in disbelief.

How any one could be so ungenerous Firstly he didn't feel he should apologies to me that he pushed me?Second, instead of being thankful to god he shows disgrace that why does he lying in fifth position. Why on the earth such people exists?

3rd person pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look at me. I am not even in the top ten list. I'm on the twenty fourth number, even though I am happy"... said Xuan

"Because you have a disease and its called happiness" said Yibo in mockingly tone.

Ok let's have a look and see who are the person above me... said Yibo

Feng Xi ,on fourth..
Wei Wei,on third..
Bai Chen ,on second..

Xiao Zhan...huh... first position...

Zhan..?

Zhan..

Very combative name... don't you think?

Whom on the earth having such kind of combative name these days?... said Yibo in a repetitive way.

Zhan...war , battle...

Hahaha... "what a shrewish kind of name he must be ugly,nerd,witch and cruel person"... said Wang Yibo.

What do you think he's like?... said xuan

Have you ever seen a witch in reality? ... xuan said again while laughing

"Umm...umhm...mayo (no in Chinese) but I'll get to see one now"... Yibo mumbled .

The black witch is at number one now I I'll get to see him in real life. He probably wear glasses with geeky ugly face... said Yibo with mockingly tone.

Ohh come on . Let's go...said Ziyi grabbing Yibo's hand. Bobo baby if he is the ugliest witch the whom you considered the most beautiful... Ziyi asked to Yibo.

It's only yo... Yibo words stuck in his own mouth... when his body turned forcibly his hand grabbed by Ziyi and he stumbles on the person who stand in front of him.

Yibo voice stuck on his scrag, his eyes constantly gazing on the person who is in front of him.

He felt a light tug on his heart strings for an unknown reason. He doesn't know how to react seeing that beautiful face who stands in front of him. Yibo was dumbfounded stands there with hanging jaw and unlinked lashes.

 Yibo was dumbfounded stands there with hanging jaw and unlinked lashes