CHARACTER INTRODUCTION

Xiao Zhan:

Xiao Zhan is a 20-year-old guy. He is a handsome, cute, innocent and polite person, whom everyone cooing for his sincerity and self-sustaining. He has an angelic appearance and a determined face but his cute bunny smile makes him exceptionally handsome. His sweetness can steal anyone's heart without a gender bar. He is a student at Beijing Loreto University (BL University).

Name: Xiao Zhan/Zhanzhan/Zhan
Hobbies: Painting, singing and writing
Hate: Betrayal and Wang Yibo
Love: self-respect

Wang Yibo:

Wang Yibo is a super-rich 21-year-old only heir of the Wang group. He is super confident and a pleasure seeker yet his popularity doesn't dim. He is a racer. He has a really bad temper and cold behaviour. He is also a definition of a sexy and handsome man. He is careless, cold and ruthless. His facial features are sharp with perfect almonds and pale honey eyes. He is a student at Beijing Loreto University (BL University).

Name: Yibo/Wang Yibo/bobo
Hobbies: singing, flirting and riding
Hate: xiao zhan and whiny girl
Love: Ziyi and self-respect

Meng Ziyi :

Meng Ziyi, Yibo's girlfriend and only child of her parents. She is super fashionable and a fashionista 20-year-old diva. She values only those whom she loves, Yibo, her parents and some friends are on that list. She believes in the standard of living and status and there is nothing behind it no moral and precious value. She is bold and careless and always accompanies Yibo.

XuanLu

XuanLu, elder sister of Wang Yibo. She is polite, mischievous, warm and sweet. She is a dream wife for everyone but unfortunately, she's engaged. She is so caring for Yibo and matters related to him. She loves to design and decorate lovable places (houses) as an interior designer.

Song Jiyang:

Song Jiyang, younger brother of Xiao Zhan. He loves his brother a lot. He is soft and innocent just like his brother anyone can easily be mesmerized by his innocence.

Wang Hao Xuan :

Wang Yibo's best friend and a rich elegant and helpful guy. He is also a student at BL University. He has a crush on someone (I don't know...if you find out let me know)

Haikuan:

Haikuan is the one and only friend of Xiao Zhan at BL University. He is a senior to Xiao Zhan and always helps in all possible ways no matter what...

Wang han

Wang Han, professor at BL University.
He is genuine and has high morals in a person. He is a good friend of Yibo's father and they treat Wang Han as their family member. Yibo always treats him as his uncle.

Note: later I'll add some more characters according to the story and situation...

One more thing: I'm sorry guys after chapter number 32 you will face some inconveniences like chapters get unsynchronized in a number pattern after 32 you will find 34 and 35 then 33 ... I am sorry for it I already fixed it twice but don't know how it again messed up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About me

Yes, I'm a proudly Indian Yizhan fan.

(💌~ please please please ...hi new readers can I ask you guys for help if you don't mind????

Please if possible can you please point out my mistake??)

There are a few things I would like to say writing isn't my hobby but being a Yibo/zhan fan I'm here with some fanfic story. I'll try to do my best🙃

English is my second language, therefore if you find errors and grammatical mistakes, I apologize in advance... I'll try my best to avoid mistakes.

Last but not least, thank you for your time reading this story. If you find my work up to your liking don't forget to give it a Vote and comment, feel free to comment whatever you want.

Comment and inform me about my mistake in a chapter it helps me to grow as a novice writer you can also share your thoughts.

One more thing... which is I'm still a student, so the updates will only be following up when I get time please bear it hope you all understand... I know it's frustrating... but trust me I'll try my best because I'm a reader too.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated...💖

Thank you stay safe

Words~728