💗DESTINY | THIRTY TWO💗

Hi...

Stay safe and TC❤️

I'm sorry because I am going to divide this update in two part because it's damn long with 11000 and some more words so ...read it😉

Hope you will pardon me for this and please leave your review,votes and comments on this chapter second half is quite cheesy ...it took me a lot of effort to type this long update...

And please please I'm sorry for grammatical and typo mistake please point it out...

❤️ No PROOF READ ❤

Enjoy your update...

"Bobo what happened? why are you behaving like a cranky frog" Ziyi said.

"Yeah right someone is beautiful and I am cranky frog shi hai tmhara bhi (yours is right too)" he sank harshly in his place and pick a sausage that only left on his plate and bite it roughly like he was chewing extra cheesy stretchable pizza.

"What's with him?" they whispered and shrugged their shoulder like I don't know.

Meanwhile other side
--------------------------------

"Come sit with me" Zhoucheng says placing his food on the table Zhan nodded and went to sit besides him...he too placed his food tray and took chopsticks and spoon and took a spoon ful semi-liquid soup and pick a blanched bean and swallowed the soup.

"So Xiao Zhan are you single?" Li Bowen asks while biting on his roasted lamb.

Before Xiao Zhan could say anything Zhoucheng interrupts "heyii meng ,dio..dio you are not allowed to flirt with my baby brother in front of me"...he said pointing his chopstick toward Li Bowen face.

"Tham-mai ja mai lah he's beautiful,cute and smart and it's my birth right to asks him god knows, if today would be my lucky day."

(In Thai language Meng ~ You in kinda rude sense generally used for friends and it pronounce like mung .

Dio ~ wait or ruko ruko in hindi and you can pronounces it like dio or di-yo

Tham-mai ja mai lah ~why not )

Xiao Zhan chuckles lightly 'ahnn thanks for taking interest in me, sorry but right now I don't want to get involve in this" he said politely while stuffing a bite of spicy lamb stew... Zhoucheng smug proudly.

"Anyways I have a good new for you Zhan" he whispered and encircled his hand around his shoulder.

In between Bowen phone buzzed up with call he excused himself "excuse me guys I have to pick this call" Zhoucheng and Zhan nodded upto him and he left.

"What you got a girlfriend?"

"Ahh c'mon I'm not interested in tons of makeup product" he scrunched his face "I need something simple tough and gorgeous companion here in Tianjin almost all are distemper divas with tons of makeup... I can bet on that their weight might get reduce by two or three kg in night after washing their face."