💗DESTINY | TWENTY FIVE💗

Hey everyone how are you guys sorry I wasn't able to update lately coj I was hospitalized...for six days all because of mosquito bite... ahhh I mean I diagnosed with malaria.

Still I'm in bad condition ill and weak burning in fever but I am feeling damn bored and here I typed this update hope you will pardon me for my mistake and enjoy it.

With love...
For love...

From love...

“Try me...”

He sighed deeply and turns to move out...but other one holds his arm and pulled his torso against the balcony railings...

.
.
.

He leans closer and whispered “I said I will...”

Xiao zhan was about to push him in between...

“Heyyyyyiiii Xiao Zhan”... “want to have some sandwich” a sound echoed behind them and Wang Yibo rolled his eyes and Xiao Zhan pushed his body away from himself “just stay away.”

“Just for him what about me?” Wang Yibo asks and other one just uttered in mock note “I thought you just interested in eating someone's else rights I didn't know you also eats these things.”

Yibo glared at him but soon smiles cunningly .

“you're right Yang Yang I don't eat these things but” and looked at Xiao Zhan and quickly looked to other side “I love to eat someone else rights” and he quickly took the sandwiches he was holding in his hand like this and left from there.

“Youuuuuuuu Wang Yibo” he groans furiously but quickly turns to Xiao Zhan side and went to him...“are you okay?”

“Yeah ...”

“I am good and thanks” Xiao Zhan mumbles.

“Anything for you, you are m...my friend Xiao Zhan....so how's your practice going on and you really sing well”...he complimented with genuine friendly smile.

“Thanks but I think you sung better than me your voice is too good.”

“You like it” he chuckles happily... “thanks.”

“So did you and Weiwei choose your song for partner couple dance in which you are going to perform.”

“Yeah...”🎶“You're mine, remain mine”... 🎶

“Enn”... he look confused like which song you're talking about.

“Yeah Jubin Nautiyal's song” says Yang Yang.

"Ohhh" he hummed.

“And you and Jia?’

“Actually she selects the song because... because I'm not that good in dancing and don't know in which I to have to choose so I let her decide ”..."and... she said"... “say you won't let go.”

“It's good right”

“....”

”Yang”

“Ann”...“hmm obviously” he laughed dejectedly.

"Hey guys let's go all of us already starts our rehearsals let's go and bring you notebook along with you as seniors going to tell us what we have to arrange for that day let's go c'mon everyone already went there you two are only here."