💗DESTINY | THIRTY THREE💗

Hi..

continuation of part thirty two...

❤️NO PROOF READ❤️

He was enjoying his ride his journey the path that leads to his home, a soothing and warm breeze was caressing his skin filling and drowning the peaceful aura into his soul. Wang Yibo was literally enjoying this riding and humming some song which is playing in his playlist, in between a vibration is felt inside his jeans pocket and song got disconnect. He stops his bike on roadside and turn off the engine.

He connected his bluetooth and a voice strikes his eardrums through buds

"Hello"

"Hello what's up Xuan?"

"Hey where are you right now?"

"I'm here on******"
(hehe I don't know)

"Ohh okk just wait for us there ,we are behind you."

"Okay I'm standing over here but what happened?"

"Xiao Zhan is suffering travel sickness and he's suffocating over here you know he's claustrophobic he can't stay in a packed place for a long time. He puked up few times and is in bad condition and bit dizzy."

"Wh... shall I come over there?"

"No just wait over there...we are nearly there...stay there OK, we'll be shortly there. We are coming just a few more kilometers away for you... OK".

"Hmmm"

Hao Xuan cut the call meanwhile Yibo looked at his watch he unveiled his helmet and hang it in his bike handle.

He spent his time somewise while waiting and cooing for his university bus after almost looking and sauntering here and there for good ten minutes he get a glimpse of bus, after coming nearer he gets that it's his college bus. He walks back to beside his parked bike and leans against it while folding his arms across his chest.

Driver stopped the bus a bit far from Yibo's side. Professor Wang Han followed by other staff member climb down one after one. Meanwhile Yibo got away immediately from his bike and ran toward the bus. Others and Yibo waited patiently and a glimpse of Xiao Zhan scattered across his eyes. Hao Xuan and Yang Yang helped him to climb down from bus. His face was looking paler and his lips was chapped maybe because of dehydration his body is not in full conscious state right now, because of dizziness he's looking unsound and weak.

Yibo went towards him and looked at him who's not in his true state , he holds his hands supporting his back with his one hand, Xuan and he helped him to sit on a roadside pavement bench still holding his body weight.

"Xiao Zhan" he whispered softly.

In between Xiao Zhan suddenly felt a urge to throw up again and he immediately opened his eyes and was about to move in a corner to emptied again himself Yibo holds his body

"You don't need to go anywhere"

He leans against his knees and puked up again... Wei caresses his back lightly to propitiate the uneasiness Yang Yang gives him a bottle of water, he breathed heavily leaning against bench resting his head he slowly holds the bottle and wash his face rinse his mouth. A warm and soothing gust of wind hits his body and he feels a bit OK. Zhan was now feeling a bit better as he got rid of everything inside him. Yibo placed his hand on Zhan's head and started softly caressing his hairs.