💗DESTINY | NINETEEN💗

** Enjoy**

Days passed and almost weeks counted into month after getting admission here, on one side Xiao Zhan became popular very soon among classmate,seniors, super seniors and professors as he was intelligent,handsome and beautiful , friendly and always smiling to everyone.

Everyone wanted to be his friend and want to be around him, half of their department have crush on him and few of them were well known by their inner feelings while some of them think that it just infatuation but for other one he became obsessed of him following him staring at him whole time and looking for a chance to have him like he owns him in such a way he can't wait to have him and can't stand anyone around him.

While few of them are consistently persistent to attract his attention by seducing and playing around him, yet some of them really cared and look after him sincerely always to show their genuine gesture and feelings for him that they likes him intensely and respect his view of distancing his self from others but they wants to stay around him to protect him or help him not because of they lured by his appearances or for empathy but sincerely want to be his side as friends and as well wisher...

...while Wang Yibo became famous for his hot and handsome face and feature and stoic cold expression and behavior, he plays always flirty with everyone whether she is a classmate or senior girls and also grabbed enmity against few of senior and some other students . Girls play flirty around him to grab his attention and as a playboy he became famous among girls for his hot ,handsome and rich appearance.

In duration of just one month and being a newbie he started his game to seek attention of beauty's hearts to flirt with them around the college looking for dates and then continued with his dumping session... definitely he have a girlfriend Ziyi in the same college or in the same department with him but they sets their rules a while ago to not to mend in each other self around the college until they get engaged officially...so flirting,dating and dumpling is a common things for both of them, but they definitely don't invited their self to join them around four walls and on comfy mattresses except for each other.

Whether they really love each other or it's just infatuation or mutual feeling that sprouted in between them because of being together since childhood as a friend they got that whatever feeling or thing for each other but definitely that won't be perfect love between them that we usually have for our soulmate. Being a child of well known millionaire family and friendship of among of their parents lead them to have such friendly binding and liking each other like friends with benefits or mutual feeling of affection among them binds their lives till now and hopefully in upcoming time.

Hopefully,maybe, some ones wish what is all that...? can we be the one who can decide these things with their own can we control or rule the upcoming decision of our or ones life...No! No one knows what's craved in their Destiny what universe have decided for their upcoming life it's always serves us which was decided for us .

We can only do work to get what we want but things are already decided in our Destiny by someone else we don't know what is it but obviously something which is superior than us . Some works honestly and other works devilish but at last what we get is always kinda different from the thing that we sowen earlier... It doesn't mean we always get different thing from which we decided we will definitely pick the same if we sowen the seed in right direction...

But after entering in that college things seems to change for some life or especially for someone's life obviously it's not clear yet but no one knows what's craved in theirs Destiny what universe have decided for their upcoming life..
Like one thing became obvious too meanwhile in that one month duration
that quarreling between Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo takes it place day by day. Two individual of different lifestyles,values, opinions and behavior ended up as a classmate or more as benchmate but they can't stand or bear with each other without frowning ,quarrelling , taunting and staring deadly to each other.