💗DESTINY | TWENTY THREE💗

So how are you Yizhan's fan my lovely readers... I am here with new update hope you missed me or this story...and from now I will update this story with regular updates one or two in a week...and please keep support like you all always do with comments and vote.

And now this story will took it path to second stage where you will find some blooming moment between Yizhan obviously not in this update but in upcoming updates I think I will keep this story in different stage ... like previously you had read about their quarrelling now it's their moment stage after it you will find or learn about hate and betrayal...then longing and hate with revealing some hidden truth... but for sure you will get happy ending.

So let's start...

"Mmn... I am feeling better for now...wo...umm.. thank you"... Zhan mumbles softly but it was clearly audible.

.... "for saving me."

Wang Yibo heart flutters on thank you he feels soothing just listening these two words a flick of peace and smile bloom up in his face muscles but that instantly it vaporized up also.

He wants to show his concerns what he felt at that moment when he found Zhan in that situation and to receive his thanks as his pleasure piece of time but with his cold stoic behavior and hesitation not actually hesitation but just his self esteem...

He wants to show his concerns what he felt at that moment when he found Zhan in that situation and to receive his thanks as his pleasure piece of time but with his cold stoic behavior and hesitation not actually hesitation but just his self esteemed egoistic soul to not to accept the truth and he he ended up with...

"Mnn"...

"I'm happy to see you well we all get worried after seeing you in that state" Hao Xuan said "thanks to god he thought of you and we all reached there if he wasn't able to think of that don't know what will be the result...you know Yi..." Yibo cuts off his sentence in the middle... while groaning on Xuan lightly.

Haikuan cleared his throat "Zhan how did you get stucked out there what happened to you? and Weiwei told me that you... you are claustrophobic"

"Didn't you already left earlier from canteen for classroom but how did you reached at there" Hao Xuan asked in between all other classmates of Zhan reach into the infirmary with worrisome expression.

Wang Yibo rolled his eyes in disbelief "he's going to date someone" he said sarcastically

Yibo Ziyi poked her elbow on Yibo's chest with greeted teeth "what" with that Yibo replies on Ziyi "obviously he already told that he needs to use washroom when we were in canteen together".

Tsk !"shut up ahh Zhan how are you now feeling better right" Ziyi asked

"Yes thanks I'm feeling better for now" he replied politely.

"What happens to you Zhan how did you get stucked there?" Achcu asked

"Ohh girl keep patience we all asking for a same question to him" Jia replies "let him relax for a bit obviously he isn't going to keep it in him."