💗DESTINY | THIRTY💗

They entered the room and Xiao Zhan feel relax. Wang Yibo threw his shoulder bag and fell freely hitting the soft mattress ahhhh he sigh lightly feeling relaxed in that softness of bed... and fished out his phone from jeans and dialled a number...

Meanwhile Xiao Zhan dragged his luggage placed his bag pack on his bed and open the chain of luggage he took his  deep navy blue lower with light off white tee he placed it on bed. And again zip up his luggage and placed it in its earlier place.

Wang Yibo placed his phone near to his ear while waiting for the receiver to pick his call while his eyes exploring the details of room and most importantly the person standing beside his bed.

After three ring...

"Hello princess"

"Daayaaad" he pulls his string to call his dad in his usual habit but instantly felt a glance at him and quickly squeals in natural way "hmm dad."

"Princess is someone besides you"

He exclaimed quickly "ahh no an err yes."

"Someone sp..."

"Nooo...just roomate"

"Okk" his father laughed loudly feeling the hesitation in his princess voice.

"Daay...aaad" he spills in same tone like he usually use to do and took a quick look at the person besides him am I sounds like a whiny baby "ahh" he growl lightly

"Wait dad" and he scoops up his body from mattress and quickly went away opening a glass door welcoming himself in beautiful balcony.

"I miss you my baby princess' his father said while hearing a sound of opening and closing door.

"Me too day...aad."

"So how's your day are you ok right Han told me that you missed the bus."

"Hmm I'm good by the way...."

"So why don't you call me or your mom or your shijie when you didn't fetch the bus even when you didn't get any cab for Tianjin."

"Dad... how did you know that"

"I'm your dad princess how I don't know what and how are you doing..."

Wang Yibo pouted cutely "but I don't want to"

"Don't you know how it's tiring to ride to Tianjin

"Don't you know how it's tiring to ride to Tianjin...are you okay do you need me"

"Ahh hehe" he squeals sheepishly "no day...aad I'm good ok and it was amazing feeling to ride here."

"You know princess you can look and ask for anything anywhere we are always there for you."

"Hmm" he hummed "but I want to."

"Okk I respect your decision you're free to do anything coj I am proud of my myself to raises my kids well and I know you and Xuan lu will never let me down..."