💗DESTINY | THIRTY FOUR💗

Hey hiiii bubble drops how are you all doing good naa.... hnn pta h covid h lockdown h so stay at home and stay safe ... anyway I would like to give a title to myself "LAZY ASS AUTHOR" .I know you all will wholeheartedly agrees on it.

Don't know why I am damn lazy to type 😒.... anyway here's a new update.

Yes do vote and comment if you like the update...

Sorry for my typo and grammatical mistake hope you will pardon me... I know my English is damn filthy...👀

...so here you go a long update

First kiss...

11:00pm

Ringgggg... Ring an electronic gadget buzzed up on table and a lady hurriedly pick up the call "hello."

"Hello Aunty I'm Wang Yibo Xiao Zhan's friend I called you earlier."

"Yes.. yes I know is everything okay... where are you sons.?"

"Shall I come to pick you boys?".. Lui Jiyang Xiao hurriedly asks

"Ahh no Aunty everything is alright I called you so that you can tell me your address I'm now near about our college just send me the location and we'll be there in some minutes and believe me everything is alright ,you don't need to come here."

"Okay I am sending you the location hold a second" she quickly tapped on her GPS location coordinator and sent the address to Yibo.

"Yes I sent you the address... how much more time will it take you to come?"

"Wait a second aunty" he open up his message inbox and a new message popped up on screen he tapped on it and look at the message "umm...around half an hour." Yibo replies quickly as soon he read the address.

"Okay come safely child."

"Okay aunty see you in half an hour" and he cut off the call. He looks at sleeping Xiao Zhan and says "thank god I saved your Mom's number earlier in my phone or I'll have to wrestle with you again ,you sleepy log." "Let's go it's time to go your home" he slides down his phone and ride toward the sender place.

___________________

A bike slowly took a left turn on a driveway next to H&M mall while looking at the locating location showing by the baidu map. He enters into industrial residential area he looked at his phone and mumbles the building number "52" he looked at the building which is in front of his view "ahhh it's 49 it's the third one from here." He increased his bike speed and drove to the third house from where he was , he was about to reach infront of house number 52 when his eyes fell on a lady who's standing there in front of her yard with a boy probably younger than him.

Yibo quickly parked his bike infront of the house and looked at the lady who's looking same as the woman whose picture is saved in Xiao Zhan's home wallpaper "umm'...he was about to asks whether she is his mom . Lui Jiyang Xiao almost run toward Yibo and his son Xiao Zhan. "Zhan my baby" she ran in faster pace and reaches infront of Yibo's bike. In behind her Song Jiyang ran too "Mom," "gege"he looks at Zhan and stood besides his mother. Lui Jiyang quickly caress her son and looks at him a tear of pain and concerns rolled down her cheek she quickly wipe off the tears and looks at Yibo.

"Aunty."

Once Lui Jiyang saw Xiao Zhan, she could finally release the anxiety in her heart, she hurriedly thanked...

"Thank you... thank you so much son for helping my baby and being with him in that condition when I am not there, thank you so much".Yibo quickly whispers "no aunty it's alright there's nothing that I did extra ,it's my pleasure to help him."