💗DESTINY | THIRTY EIGHT💗

Ahhh I don't know what's wrong with my wattpad or its synchronization it's bothering me.... again it gets in unsynchronised pattern I don't know how to refix it...do you guys facing it too?... I already did it twice but again it messed up... I want to cry... And for sure I am not going to restart it from a seed.

 And for sure I am not going to restart it from a seed

9.2k words...

Sorry for grammatical errors and typo

Do vote and comment...

                  Didn't Proofread...

Continuation...

Yibo realized Zhan was not fastened his seatbelt he leans closer and slowly pulled the belt and fastened it gently without making any noise...

He smiles softly and looked at him for a while and shook his head and again drove off quietly. After a while he reached out at his place and looked at Zhan's house and back to sleeping body beside him he wanted wake him up to tell him that they reached here and he can leave now but something inside him stops him from doing it. He leans and loosened his seatbelt slowly unfastening it like earlier and eyeing at his sleepy soft and innocent face it really feels soothing to his eyes to get such marvelous look of this person.

He really don't know what's wrong with him these days he's going through a different fluctuating vibes around him ,he was bit confused of whatever he's experiencing it is just a new environment for him or he really getting something new these days which he never had it before.

Like it he almost spend half an hour out there outside of his house he sighs lightly aishhh god he looked at outside it's really getting late he needs to leave soon he turns to look at Zhan and lastly decided to wake him up he's about to call him when suddenly Xiao Zhan's phone buzzed up and sleepy head woke up suddenly with ring sound he rubs his half open lids and read the name Mom and finally getting out of dozy state he looked around "ahh Mom I am coming" he said when he realized he is out of his house.

He cut the call and looked at Yibo with bright open eyes and open the door to hop down...he didn't close the door behind him and turns to glance at Yibo still holding car's door.

"A...um" he felt a bit hesitant to say out his word he just randomly ruffles his hair in embarrassment when words didn't came out of his throat...he looked away for a second toward his home and look back at the person seating inside the car "wanna have coffee?" Finally he asked him watching him while waiting for his answer.

Yibo dumbfoundedly stared at Xiao Zhan on his sudden offer which rain off surprisingly out of nowhere... He feels his throat dried up with lack of voice he just shook his head in no when no word pop up from his vocal cord 🤦 "a..um...n..."and Xiao Zhan just heaves a sigh softly while looking at his shoes but immediately look at Yibo again..."umn thank you" he mouthed lightly while looking directly in his eyes "good night..."and closed the car's door taking a step backward to his house still facing Yibo's car.