💗DESTINY | NINE💗

Thank you so much guys my all beautiful readers for your support and cooperation this story reached to 1k 💖.
Please keep supporting me and encourage for writing this hope you are enjoying it.

And one more thing I'm going to write this my story without previewing over it after completing it I'll edit the typos and whole mistake .... please forgive me for this typo and grammatical mistake🙏🙏🙏 ...I'm just into completion i need to complete this story at first its my first priority ...hope you all support it.

Yibo's room
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo was sleeping peacefully but because of vibration of upcoming   message disturbed him

Wang Yibo was sleeping peacefully but because of vibration of upcoming   message disturbed him. He slightly open his eyes it was from babe Yi ( Ziyi) He rolled his eyes and muttered slowly not now and harshly throw his phone in mat .

Yibo....get up now Xuan lu shakes his body . Yibooooooooo get up otherwise you will be late for your varsity get up now . I'll count on three if you still don't woke up I'll throw this water on you

He rolls his eyes and growled shijieeeee youuu arrrrree cruel  said Yibo...okk I'm cruel but and take the shower Xuan lu throw a towel on him.

Hmm okk I'm goinnnng said yibo still in drowsiness.

Xiao Zhan room
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I have to go to varsity making me slightly nervous but excites me too it's not because its my first day but from today I am going to step towards my upcoming life ,what I dreamed of.... thought Xiao Zhan

After I am done with my morning routine and shower ,I went down stairs to see my Mom and my cute baby brother already at dining table preparing for having breakfast.

Good morning mom morning baby brother I greets them.

Hello morning baby come fast and have some breakfast said Lui Jiyang Xiao with her warm and sweet smile. Xiao Zhan hugged her mother and went to sit beside his brother and picked up a piece of sandwich.