💗DESTINY | SEVEN💗

°°Enjoy°°💝

"Hey..."

After departed from the class questionnaire session Haikuan and his group went to canteen area for having some refreshment.

Haikuan reached at the food counter to something but before he could placed his order , a freshie bumped into him spilling water on Haikuan's shirt .

"Hey..."

A voice echoed in canteen area everyone turned their head like steering wheel of car to the area from where owner of hey ... belongs to.

Xiao zhan too looked at that direction.

Haikuan slowly raised his head and glared at the new guy ,the boy feels scared and bowed for apologise.

"I.. I am... sorry... I had been not seen you... it's my mistake please forgive me... I am sorry....sir."

"If you are sorry and you mean it... then... then its okay you can go"... said Haikuan while tapping a fingers in freshie shoulder.

Then... He waves and turned and his eyes catches on the seating figure of Xiao Zhan in corner table with someone... "Hey."

Haikuan moves towards the table on which Xiao Zhan was sitting. He waved his hand to Xiao Zhan and passed a bottle of water.

"Hmm.. have it ... I bought it for you"... said Haikuan.

Xiao Zhan flinch a bit in akwardness..."Ahh sir it's alright I'll buy it for me"... said Xiao Zhan hesitantly.

"Ohh sugar bunn...I mean after eating those sweetened stuffed buns you will feel thirsty"... (Haikuan innerly facepalmed himself ahh I can't call sugar bunny or otherwise he will feels clumsy)..."in case if you need it'.. Haikuan passed the bottle near Zhan's hand.

Xiao Zhan felt bit gauche but at last he accept the sweet helping gesture of his senior..."mmm.. thank you sir".. Zhan nodded his head slightly to shows his gratitude.

"Do you want to join us?"... Xiao Zhan asked formally to Haikuan.

"No you guys carry on"... Haikuan said releasing a sweet sigh... Haikuan turned to join his team who sits besides Zhan's corner table and watching out his friend's willingly yet unclear activities.

"Ahh..hmm..by the way which language you opt for side language to study, you know naa everyone will have to take two language as their side subject to enhance our traits which would help us in future"... said Haikuan.

"Hmm.. I opted Thai and Hindi language as my side options... because you know Hindi is the fourth most spoken language in the world and actually I'm very fond of it , their culture always attracts me...and Thai / Hindi language is spoken in our neighbouring countries"... said Xiao Zhan.

"Good choice"... Haikuan said while slowly ruffling the hair of Xiao Zhan... "and I feel comfortable if you would call me Phi... instead of sir... enjoy your meal."

Xiao zhan again nodded his head in responsive manner.

While after seeing Haikuan face , Yibo's mood swings to fetching darken aura... instead of lessening the captivity of spoiled mood his anger reached on another level when he watched out Haikuan moving forward to Xiao Zhan table ...his poker face looks weird as same as when a spitter spits tobacco...

He unintentionally made his fist into light ball and adverted his glare to another side when Haikuan ruffles Zhan's hair.

"Here we go again... rotten mushroom dickhead, mango face, chipkali (lizard), sticky snail senior"... mumbled Yibo.