💗DESTINY | FOURTEEN💗

Please do vote and comments...

Add it to your reading list and Enjoy the updates.

Yayyyyy Xiao Zhan giggles cutely while cooing on his table his glittering eyes turns to heartily eyes when he placed his belongings on his table, everyone turns to look at him and feel curious what makes him squeals and giggles cutely on early morning class even though it's not that classes started then why this Bunny bawling happily , Wang Yibo rolled his eyes in disbelief when he finally  understands the reason behind Xiao Zhan's giggling.

Such a baby Wang Yibo thought internally and chuckles lightly.

                     ••••flashback••••

After that small but angriest fight between senior Haikuan and freshman Wang Yibo, clears one thing for sure shot that each and every person of management department whether freshie,seniors and last year seniors everyone came to know that Xiao Zhan the newbie beautiful,handsome ,smart ,bunny smile guy is a potato chips lover. This newly pop up news spreaded on management department wechat group as fire in jungle. And after that all tried their best to find out Xiao Zhan wechat account but no one succeeded in it...due to college closures since one week due to some college managerial issue no one even got a glimpse of him and this new secret of him ignite the excitement in his admirers even more. All tried their best to search his account on other social media sites but unfortunately they didn't make it.

Meng Ziyi and Hao Xuan also tagged Wang Yibo on that viral post about Xiao Zhan's likes , Wang Yibo just scrolls his page of wechat group of management department and almost all pages shared the same same news about Zhan...he opened one of them and read all the description in the caption and then he scrolls to comment section and read few of the comments at first then ignored the others...the comments were

Ohh I can't wait to open college... I'm missing him already...aww that cute face.

Gosh bunny likes potato chips I'll buy him the whole store... I love him.

Ahh please count me in too I also want to buy chips bag for my handsome beauty and I want to see him eating those chips with his bunny nibbling teeth...

My future husband or future wife I can't resist his beauty he's perfect example of God precious creation.

And so on doesn't matter whether they are male and female admirers or senior and classmate but everybody wants to have him ,to be with him . Wang Yibo read some of the comments and stated his usual word disgusting and sigh deeply.

Wang Yibo opens another page and almost same scenario was there too he scrolls to the comment section and came to encountered with the first comment yeah it's no one other than his girlfriend and best friend Meng Ziyi and Hao Xuan
@hotdivaziyi43 and @xuansmiley99