💗DESTINY | THIRTY SEVEN💗

Hey hiiii to all my beautiful readers out there...so everyone finally I am here with a new update... I'm sorry for delaying and I got lots of message that when I'll update next part so finally your lazy ass author is here...

Today I want to confess something, as we all know we are damn fans or admirers of Yizhan (Yibo and Xiao Zhan ) or crazy about their announced love or whatever they have among them... I am toh damn mad about them.

I know what I am going to say is ridiculous and make no sense like bina sir paer ka baat or even most of you will say or think tujhse kisine pucha kya ....but I think I am falling for Wang Yibo for his behavior,attitude, his handsome and cute physique and for his soft sad tired disappointed and empty eyes...

I really don't know why but these days whenever I looks at his picture especially his eyes I got that feelings that there is a ocean of emotions pain and something that seems painful. I know he's a great being an individual from different country ,being an international fans we admire him individually or with zhan'ge. But literally I don't know what's wrong with me or probably few of you felt it too I started falling for him not for just his look but for his core behavior and personality. I am a damn kind of single person till date, I have never had bf in my life or someone special I'm pursuing my graduation first year student and for the first time I am having these kind of feeling and emotion for someone I know he is kinda ( durr ka dhol suhawan) and all but I can't help it ....do you guys or few of you ever felt these kind of thing for anyone or any celebrity of India or of other countries???

Anyway here's yours update enjoy your story❤️...and I bifurcate this update in two parts because it was damn long with around 14k to 15k words and I look sometimes it feels damn bothering to reading that much thing in one go so here I'm providing you all less than half part with around 5.4k words and remaining you will find in next...now no more ranting😄

Sorry for grammatical mistake and typo pardon me...

Do votes and comments...

              ∆Didn't Proof read...∆

3rd person pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Canteen
°°°°°°°°°°°

As per decided all reaches at cafeteria to do their combine work. Haoxuan brought all the materials that he and Xiao Zhan bought today so that they can start their work and to get this done as soon as possible.

Asusual they went on the corner table for some peace and out of people's gathering and noise so that they can do focus on it. Xiao Zhan pulls a chair and hang up his bag on chair head rest stand and sit down, Haoxuan sits next right beside him and Ziyi on Xuan right hand side. On his left hand side Weiwei took the place and Yang Yang followed left beside her.

They all put the books and tab to search on for their topic. Soon a young man barges in, carrying some poly bags in his hand.

Ziyi viewed at him and exclaimed excitedly "woah Bo"..." what a surprise!!..." why did you brings so much eatable" and she looks closer inside the bag 'yeah cold coffee too"..."is there something special baby?"

Haoxuan moves his brows mischievously and Weiwei just smiles sweetly like she guessed something. Xiao Zhan too raised his head up and looks ahead infront of him from his tab when he heard Ziyi's voice.