💗 DESTINY | ELEVEN 💗

Please do vote and comments🤗...

***Enjoy***

Wang Yibo grabbed his bag and thrusted his phone inside his pocket and pull out his bike keys from his pocket, I think I need to go home I need some sleep he yells at low note and rushed out from canteen ...bobo Ziyi yelled from behind but Hao Xuan stopped her .

What's wrong with him Ziyi mumbles confusingly he needs some rest Hao Xuan replied... and sighed deeply.

Wang Yibo entered his house and throw his bag on one couch and bike keys on another and fell inanimately on sofa and sigh frustratedly "arrrggghhhhh

Wang Yibo entered his house and throw his bag on one couch and bike keys on another and fell inanimately on sofa and sigh frustratedly "arrrggghhhhh...."

Xuan lu came to him ruffled his hair gently "what happens didi you came early is everything alright" she ask seats beside him, Wang Yibo again inhaled and sighed deeply "I'm just tired" he huffed and crawled to Xuan lu side and gently placed his h...

Xuan lu came to him ruffled his hair gently "what happens didi you came early is everything alright" she ask seats beside him, Wang Yibo again inhaled and sighed deeply "I'm just tired" he huffed and crawled to Xuan lu side and gently placed his head in Xuan lu's lap while folding his hands around his chest and curled up his legs... and blew slight air while pouting his lips.

"Bo di are you sure? you are just feeling tired "Xuan lu ask as twirling her beautiful slender fingers in Yibo's sleek bouncy brown hair.

"Mnn"... he hums in response.

"Dumpling You know naa you can share anything with me" she scoffed sweetly , Yibo whines mildly "shijie please don't call me dumpling" and cried falsely.

"Okk okk my lemon drops...my buttercup ...my sugarplum don't whined I'll not going to call you dumpling okk my bluebell" and she chuckles happily while Yibo nuzzles his head in his shijie's lap "you are bad" he whine again and scooped up himself from couch and stated "I'm going to my room you are ungodly you always tease me" he pouted and ran out to his room.

He threw up himself in his bed and rolled into it from one to other corner and squealed whiney "why arrrggghhhhh"... "I am irritated don't know why ahhhhhhhhh why why why..."

His mind: you are irritated because of that Xiao Zhan's reality that WITC*

His conscience: shut up he is just frustrated and don't you dare to think of that word again, he's feeling uneasy because I never expect of that person that's it I don't hate him but I just can't accept the truth for a bit... you know