💗DESTINY | FIFTEEN💗

You know wattpad didn't do charge you, if you hit the star button.🙂

Wang Yibo dumbfoundedly stares at him how can he be act like so childish just for chips bags he's behaving like a baby even he didn't share it with me now this time he started sulking and regretted for his earlier deeds he shouldn't have refused him by showing his tantrum... and most stunningly thing he just shared a piece of chips and he thinks that now it lessen in quantity is he a kid and Wang Yibo raffles his hairs frustratedly arrrggghhhhh and facepalmed himself ...he will be the reason for my mental illness he screams internally.

Xiao Zhan started munchkin and digging on his chips bags while digging chips from random bags to enjoy different flavor at a time ,he happily nomming at his chips from time to time and mostly emptied it in his recess time while his benchmate Wang ...

Xiao Zhan started munchkin and digging on his chips bags while digging chips from random bags to enjoy different flavor at a time ,he happily nomming at his chips from time to time and mostly emptied it in his recess time while his benchmate Wang Yibo still cooing on him in disbelief like how could he finish this much of chips is he chips addict or otherwise no one can stand it in genuine way.

Wang Yibo grabs his green tea bottle and gulped it in one go it seems if he didn't do that he will going to pass out in dizziness for sure ,he felt relief that those two bags of chips still available there thanks to god they weren't rugged or otherwise this chips addict will surely showed up his talent to these bags also.

In between Xiao Zhan's phone buzzed off with someone call Xiao Zhan tapped his fingers lightly on each other to dust off the remaining crumbs of chips at last he licked his fingers to taste the last stains of spices of chips like a baby ,he went off to attend his phone. Wang Yibo feels a fresh shots of air and sigh deeply he went crazy just looking at Xiao Zhan ohh gosh ,God please no one bring him these chips bags from tomorrow...he prayed internally.

He picks up the remaining two bags of chips and tore up it lightly from one corner he was sure of that,that this is the packets on which the weird message was written earlier in the morning and someone purposely destroy the other's bags except these two one and probably when both of us were not here. After tearing up those packets he slightly swipes his eyes in almost all the corners of classroom from beside his place to back corners to find out anyone's odd bustling but no one catches his attention,he gently hold the chips and placed it in his mouth and started chomping on it one by one ,still no one cares about it according to Yibo probably this person would be outsiders I mean some senior student or otherwise I would surely found out something if someone was involved in it from class he thought internally as ingesting one by one chips one after another... unknowingly he just tear up the second bag while thinking about that message and person like who's behind it, is it just prank or that person is really maniac...he ate the entire chips on sight he puts his fingers inside the bag to pick another piece of chips but his fingers didn't feels a touch of any piece of chips he swops his fingers inside the bag but only few fine chipcrumbles sticks to his fingers ,he unhappily cooed inside the bag and pouted his lips in disappointment... Why? Yibo looks here and there but he found no one...ohh its confusing right...