Chapter 22

[Haven't recheck cause I can't wait to update for you guys 🥺, if found any mistake, comment them or ignore it I will edit them back after work, thanks and sorry for the long wait, bb <3]

"Orange Juice or milk?" asked me as Jungkook easily took a seat on the tall tool by the counter. It envied me a little at how effortlessly he could jump on those tools while I had to literally climb to get on that. Sometime, I wonder why mom buys something that even she herself has a great difficulties to use.

"Water is fine." It was hard to digest someone like Jungkook prefers water over orange juice or milk because he seemed like one to just wake up from his thousands dollars bed, in a white expensive bathrobe and straightaway asked for orange juice from his many maids. It was only my assumption but it seemed so real though. Despite all that, I still served him a glass of water and milk. I mean who was I to complain, different people have different lives.

"Where's Blake?" Jungkook was quick to ask and my forehead furrowed at its casualness.

After successfully reaching for the flour from the top shelf, my head then turned to face Jungkook, "So what, you guys are best buddy now?"

Took a sip of his milk, a look of pain still obvious on his face as he shrugged, "Nah, but maybe in the future, we do share a lot in common."

"You seem proud." Pity him, something is wrong with me, cause it was so visible that the hangover was still bothering him, I instantly stopped searching for other ingredients and took a packet of aspirin from the cabinet.

"He's a legendary quarterback from University Florida duh, there's a lot of thing to be so proud of befriending him. And also, he's your brother. I can't believe you don't tell me about him." he told with his whole chest and the corner of my lips slightly curved upward at the sight of him pouting his lips a little. It was hard to hold back a smile whenever those glossy lips curled into those pout. Something about those pink glossy lips always distracting me. Was it his lip balm?

I wasn't notice that I was still staring at those lips when he left me blushing with, "Anyway, last night.."

Subsequently, the memories from last night came flooding my mind like it was always there, ready to pop out everytime it was mentioned. There was a sudden gush of hotness accumulating around my ears and cheeks; I honestly don't see the reason for me to be blushing right now.I mean we just cuddle a bit and he's drunk!

"What about last night?" I continued my terrible attempt to avoid looking at him by pretending to be busy finding for the ingredients to cook him breakfast. Heck, I dont even have any idea of what to cook right now and now that I was obviously flustered by him, just worsen my ability to think.

"I never forget what happened when I was drunk." Jungkook blurted out, his gazes fixed on his glass of milk. A short glance was thrown his way and it frustrated me when our eyes met for a briefest second. There was a little miasma of awkwardness lingered in the air before he continued and I averted his eyes yet again. "If you want me to talk to Taehyung, I will talk."

"No no no! I don't think it was a good idea." Rejection was done way too quickly much to my dismay. His attention darted on me, the glint in those brown galaxies sent butterflies erupted in my stomach. "I mean... I don't want you guys to get into another fight."

No matter how hard he tried to hide it, those pair of dimple always be his biggest betrayal. And I guess I wasn't the only one who has a terrible attempt to hide those smile cause he literally lifted his milk and took a gulp, but those dimples was quick to pop out before he even had the time to hide them. And now that I think about it, I don't know why he even had the urge to smile,