Chapter 37

Sorry for the long hiatus guys 🥺 here a new chapter for you guys, enjoy!

_______________________________

After Aiden and Luke dropped me off at the parking lots of my depressing school, I bid them goodbye and walked towards my classroom. However, before I could even reach the main entrance, a silver Ford mustang drove pass me with a horn. I shrieked in surprise and what a good way to start my day, I tripped over my feet and stumbling upon a black-haired guy walking in front of me. He surprisingly got some quick respond when he instantly grabbed me by the shoulders, my face landed on his broad chest as he held me from falling.

'He smells like rose.'

Flustered that I was basically in a stranger's arm, I quickly tried to pull away but the guy held me in place and pulled me away from the road. And as If on cue, the same awfully familiar silver mustang came in reverse and stopped right at me and the stranger. It didn't take a genius to guess who was the owner of the car.

There's only one person I know owning a Ford Mustang.

"Oh Shiiiiittt. It backfired." The owner cursed. The very black-tinted window rolled down as his undoubtedly good-looking face came in view. "If I know pranking you would result in you in someone's else arm, I would never have bother myself honking to surprise the shit out of you."

"Jungkook you idiot! You could have run-"

"Ehmm, dude. I know she's hot but like can you get your hands off her now? You're irritating me." There was a frown appearing on Jeon Jungkook's face as he gave the stranger a deadly stare. He completely ignored what i was saying. His eyes lingered on the stranger's long arm around my shoulder.

Flustered, I quickly pulled myself away from the black-haired guy and kept a good one-meter between us. The guy took a step back and shyly rubbed the back of his head, his eyes curled into a crescent moon. Honestly, it was a surprising sight for me. I mean I am surrounded by conceited-overconfident guy for so long now.

"I-Im sorry." The guy stuttered.

"No no! Its okay. Actually I should thank you for earlier." I admitted, offering him a little smile.

The guy once again rubbed the back of his neck, his cheeks turning slightly pink. "You're welcome. By the way, I'm Beomgyu."

I smiled. "I'm-"

"Hello there Beomgyu I'm Jeon Jungkook." I had no idea when did he get off off his car and interrupted us. "I don't want to interrupt your little chat but Scarlet, you need to come with me." Before I could even finished talking to this blushing boy, Jungkook swiftly got in between me and Beomgyu. Giving Beomgyu a curt nod, half-sincere at that, Jungkook then didn't even give me a minute to ask anything and before I know it, I was already shoved into his mustang.

"Where are we going?" I asked but was ignored. It was after Jungkook had already closed the door on his side and driving towards his usual parking spot, that he finally answered my question.

"I brought something for you." I watched his every action as he quite excitedly pulled out a green Tupperware from the back seat. It was such an unfortunate to meet him the first thing in the morning but at the same time, I know I couldn't deny that I was excited myself to find out this something he had prepared for me.

"Tada!"

I have no intention to, but after seeing the wide smile on Jungkook's face as he pulled the cover open to show me the grilled meat seasoned with those seasoning we got from New Zealand, it casually resulted in me mirroring his beautiful smile.