Chapter 9

"Oh wow. Don't tell me girls actually fall for that? I mean, I'm sorry but that was quite hilarious and unexpectable from the like of you. I wonder how many of the girls have heard this? Did they laugh it off or play along? Or could they be boys too, perhaps?" and that's it everyone. I just strached that annoying smirk off his face. At this moment, I was so struggling to hold back the laugh that was threatening to escape from my mouth. His reaction was so priceless. Oh lord. I should have recorded this!

"I thought I'd make it clear that I'm not gay! I don't need any more dick in my life! And admit it Scarl, you're flattered. You laugh and think it's funny but your cheeks don't really seem like it." and just like that, I was once again with a hard expression and he once again claimed back his oh-so-frustrating smirk! "Now that your body already giving out reaction for me. Guess making you fall head over heel is not that challenging."

"Ha. Ha. As if that would happen Jungkook. As if. You know what? I thoughtfully suggest you to don't even try and just stay away from me, got it? Cause it just gonna be a waste of time and before you know it, you may be the one craving for me while I remain unbother."

He leaned his head back a little, a glint of amusement dancing in his eyes as they looked at me. "Woah there girl, let me remind you back of who I am. I'm jeon Jungkook and everyone knows I don't do love, darling. I do girls and dump them." They way he said it just added fuel to my burning heart to the point where I had to bundle my fingers into a fist under the table. For him, girls are really like object! " So, still sure you'll be the one remain unbother?"

"Cocky now, are we? Maybe you have forgotten where you get that bruises from and oh, did I tell you that my boyfriend is waiting for me at home right now?" I'm so sorry taehyung but I really needed your acting skill this time. Once I mentioned that I was taken, a realisation evident on his face like a second skin. My lips curled into a smirk, "And to answer your question yes, I'm so sure I'll be the one remain unbother."

I was expecting him to become frustrated or at least show a little bit of annoyance but his next word really gave me a pang in the face when he said, "But if I'm not mistaken, you just admitted being a virgin this morning. So, your boyfriend is out of my concern." he then gave me a small shrug, "Now, you'd better hold tight over your V-card, Scarl. I just afraid that you would give up on them for me. I know nobody can resist me. Even you."

I wanted to gag so bad the moment he said about my virginity and that he would be the one snatching it away from me. Oh please! With this attitude I'd no doubt that if I were to get pregnant, the baby would grow out being a man-whore of the manwhore-est.

Well, its not even a word but whatever.

This guy was so full of himself and seeing him so confident that he would be the one taking my virginity just made me so close to slap him hard on the face. I don't like it when people look down at me. This jerk was so clueless of what Scarlet Anderson capable of doing!

You like to play it that way, let's play that way.

"Thanks for your thoughtful advise Jungkook." I gave him a big excited smile. Confusion immediately crossed his face but I ignored it and leaned in against the table a little, looking at him deep into his brown ocean, "Did I mention today is my 1st anniversary with Taehyung? And actually, I've no idea what present I should get him but you just gave me a brilliant idea Jungkook. And now that my boyfriend is staying over tonight, I might as well try something new. How do you think is the best way to encourage him into having sex?"

I caught his eyes slightly widened, probably surprised by my sudden confidence but I gave no attention to that and supported my chin with my palms instead. "If you were him, what would you like me to do on our first night?"