Chapter 5

"Fancy telling me and everyone why you're late again Miss. Yoon?"

I hate this. I hate it when everyone watching you with that judgy face as if I'd just eat a bowl full of dog food. Especially when girls simply applied a grimace expression and it saddened me knowing that my gender didn't even try to make its own type feel better.

Last week, I was late because my car running out of gas and lucky me, it seemed like my luck always going down the drain when it comes to Calculus.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Kim. I'd to send my brothe-" Well. I lied. There was nowhere I would bluntly confessed that I slept late last night because of some name-less boys kept my mind busy.

"Enough with your excuses Miss. Yoon. You're late for my class not once but twice and you really deserve a detention so that it would never happen again. Got it?" I frowned at that but do I really have a choice here? No! With that, I forced myself to nod my head, not looking at my teacher in the eyes. She slipped a pink paper towards me and I took it.

Urgh! I hate her!

"Alright Yoon Jae Hwa. Go to your seat." I cringed at my Korean name but I didn't show it to anyone in the room as I walked to my seat at the front row, beside a cute full korean brunette with a nerd glass on. She's gorgeous must I say and that beautiful sun dress and tight skirt really suits her pale skin. I surprised she didn't belong to the popular crowd.

Unlike her, I was gifted with a natural tanned skin and dirty blond hair. I was born with American and Korean blood running in my vein. My dad is Korean while my mom is American. I was considered lucky because among my siblings - which consist of my brother, me and my little brother - I was the only one who inherited my mother's beautiful green eyes.

My Korean name is Yoon Jae Hwa. I didn't hate it but the fact that I'd been leaving in California for almost 14 years and been calling Scarlet since then, just made me more into Scarlet than Jae Hwa. Now that my family and I are in Seoul, Korea, I had a feeling of euphoria knowing that my friends agreed to call me Scarlet.

When I said friend with S, yes. I have lot of friends but all of them are friends I made either through project-partner, presentation or small group that related to academic. The only friend who stick by me 24/7 is Taehyung and trust me when I say my life has gotten miserable because of him - 1) because of his behaviour and 2) the glares some girls were giving me constantly just sucks!

You can call me a nerd because I literally scored in all subjects but, people didn't see me as one. Simple to say, I'm average in people eyes - because I didn't wear big nerdy glasses or bring books anywhere.

I just simply being a normal 17 year old teenager.

I copied everything Mrs. Kim wrote on the board and at the moment, my mind when back to that Rolex guy and his friends. My brain was in a mess. I had so much to think about and one of them being that that Peter Pan must be one of this Rolex guy's friend.

God, does that mean... I have to confront the football player!?
No!!!!
What exactly happen to my life that both Peter Pan and Rolex guy being in the football team!
I've to meet Peter Pan to return his Hoodie and I'd to meet Rolex guy to give him back his Rolex which happened to be gone!
Fudge my life!

I dragged my feet to the canteen and got myself pizza and fries along with banana milk from the fridge. I paid for the food and sat at the corner, alone. Taehyung and I got Physics after this and it started around 11 and lucky me, my detection at 2.

I sighed and glanced at my watch.

10.47 a.m.

"Hey, cupcake!"