Chapter 6

"And he was like 'Give me my pant back Satan or you'll get your dick castrated if I found you!" My little brother laughed like a maniac as he crouched down to grab his stomach before continued, "God! It was so hilarious! You should've seen his face. It was so priceless!"

"So, you're telling me you stole Mr. Bang's pant when he was pooping and that you didn't even return it back to him? Wow, how are you my brother again?" I rolled my eyes at him but ended up laughing my butt off eventually when I imagined Mr.Bang standing in the toilet alone, waiting and thinking of the way to get out of there without his pant on.

Well who cares? He's Albert Einstein's twin. He's a genius. Let see if he could use any part of his brain to solve his problem. And maybe then he would know how karma is a real bitch, considering he'd made so many people suffered for years to solve his answerless theories.

"Isn't he your Art teacher? What if he sees you?" I stared at my brother, waiting for him to continue but he once again threw his head back and laughed so loud. Seeing him laughing like this just made me to crack a smile and chuckle at that.

When he stopped laughing he spoke, "You don't know? Aiden stole his spectacles yesterday!"

And it all he took for me to laugh my throat out that tears starting to blurry my sight. "Lord, what with you guys and stealing. Give him a break! I'm surprised you still score Art."

He shrugged cockily as he reached for my vanilla ice cream and shoved a spoonful of it into his mouth, "I was born smart sis. Get over it."

That's it everyone. My little brother, Luke Anderson or his Korean name Daehun. Just like me, he was used to be called Luke than his Korean name.

To be honest, I couldn't introduce him as little anymore because he basically taller than me by few inches and it was so frustrating because when you're a big sister, you used to make joke of your little bro's height when they used to be a little-cute-holy kid, but now that puberty hit him like a meteor coming with speed of 182683029km/h from Pluto, he suddenly towering over me and I had no idea when he had left his children stage.

We got nothing much in difference except for his pair of bronze eyes, his hair which slightly darker and of course our age. He's 15 and he's going to the same school as me but we didn't go there together seemed he always carpooling with Aiden, his bestfriend and his prank-partner.

And trust me when I said they're dangerous and that my brother is a penis!

"By the way, I heard someone get her first detention ever today. How was it?" He wriggled his eyebrows twice and I glared at him as I took back my spoon from his hand, eating my ice cream. "Ah, come on. It can't be that bad, right?"

"Maybe its not that bad if you're not forced to scrub all the gums under the bleachers and meet bunch of idiots asking you to strip for them." I shoved the ice cream into my mouth harshly as I thought about all those jerks.

"Wait what!? Who the fuck doing that to you? Are you okay, sis?" His eyes running over my face with pure concern and this was exactly why I couldn't not love him.

I focused on the ice cream in front of me and shrugged my shoulder off as if it was no big deal. "Nah, they don't even touch me. I may or may not be the one who kick one of them in the nuts."

I faced Luke whom looking in pain for few seconds - as if he was the one I kicked - before he started laughing again. I surprised his voice still there after so much laugh for a day.

"That's cool Sis! God, all the wrestling we've practised together since we're kid were never a waste after all." He said and I laughed at that before pulling myself up and reached out for the remote.