Chapter 10

I gulped down the spit accumulated in my throat when jungkook said this. I'm done. I know I'm done. Now, Taehyung would use this to annoy the hell out of me knowing that we technically had sex and jungkook would take this as his privilege to prove that I'll be the one falling for him because anytime now, he would find out that I don't even have a boyfriend and I 'quoted', would be the one taking my virginity away.

God, what did I do in my past life to deserve this!?

Right at this moment, I had no idea what to do. I felt as if my brain just left me, giving no attempt to at least share a single useful tip to get me out of this mess.

I was overwhelmed with so many sorts of emotions. I felt angry, I felt sad, and the feeling that engulfed me hurtfully at the time was, I felt embarrassed of myself and worried that, revealing everything I just told jungkook last night would change the friendship between Taehyung and I. Yes, he could be a pain in the butt almost all the time but I couldn't deny that it was what made my day everytime. The way he treated me was perfect. He could be my enemy and at the same time being the best of friend I could ever wish for.

Being flirted by Taehyung was nothing new, but being the one declared that we're in some sort of relationship, where we already did the thing was not something that ever crossed my mind.

And the worst part was, we never really admitted to each other that we're best friend forever, or bestie or bezzy or each other soulmate or whatever. He just always there whenever I was feeling down, when I was in trouble or when he knew I needed him the most - and this acts of him was actually how everything between us started. The term came out naturally and before I even knew it, I, myself put a label between us as best friend. But, even so, I had no idea what was I in Taehyung's mind.

Of course, there was time when I thought he was actually being serious when he became the FlirTaetious. And of course my tons of romance books heart, would actually had, even a little, the slightest bit of tiny crush on him. But seeing as how he always treats the other girls, exactly the same as mine, I knew I was just another girl.

And that's how my crush stopped growing.

Now that I even told him to be my boyfriend, I couldn't help but to fear of my awkwardness. I knew Taehyung would be just the Taehyung I know or maybe even two times annoying , but I was not so sure of how I could handle myself.

I don't want to be an awkward mess,

And let my crush to start growing again.

My hands were sweating so badly and I didn't even realise that they were still clutching onto Taehyung's shirt. Thinking of the aftermath of this situation made my head spinning. My heart was thumping vigorously underneath my chest, too afraid to know where this would lead me to.

Despite everything, I still forced myself to think and my main intention was to make sure Taehyung didn't know, that the rough sex Jungkook referred to just now was from him despite all the hints.

But before I could even come out with anything, the arm that was wrapping around my shoulder, glided down to my arm and I didn't know if it was my feeling or my head was just playing with me, but the way his arm holding me and the way his hand slightly squeezing my arm, felt so different and weirdly protected.

I left those pair of hazel eyes in front of me and turned my head to my right, connecting them with a pair of once again hazel eyes but from our closeness, it was now that I noticed the very small, almost unnoticeable difference between them.

They were not just hazel. It was mixed and mixed with my most favourite colour, grey. His eyes looked a lot more softer than Jungkook's gazes now that I noticed them.

Rolexजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें