Chapter 40

"If I say no, will that stop you?" My voice came out almost inaudible. It was far from what I really wanted to say but answering yes straightaway will give him idea that I have been waiting for this moment and my stupid pride just wouldn't allow that.

"I will wait until you say yes." Was his respond and honestly, I was trying so hard to refrain myself but it was no use, no matter how I tried to cover it, my desire for his lips to meet mine was clearly shown on my face. I wanted it, real bad. Our position, our surrounding everything was so perfect that it provoked my inner self.

His intense gazes darted on mine, almost as if he was pleading for me to say the word. I chewed my lower lips out of habits, part of me was so nervous for what was coming and part of me was anticipating his next move. His attention shifted to my lips and mine landed on his. I was so overwhelmed with the tension that engulfed the cold air between us and I knew I wasn't the only one.

When he glided his tongue out lightly to wet his sunset-scarlet lips, I lost all to my strong desire instantly. My pride, my doubt, my questions were all gone. I want to kiss him, just as much as he wants to. Right now.

I grabbed a fistful of his hoodie, my face turned a darker shade of red as I dropped my gazes on my hands.

"Kiss me." I let the words rolled off my tongue almost inaudible and even I was surprised at how blunt I sound at the moment. Then, I looked up into his surprised luminescent eyes, "Kiss me, Jungkook."

That was it – at that very moment his provocative lips brushed over mine like a wave of warmth and all part of my body reacted to him instinctively. My toes curled, my eyes zeroed in on his, his smell even more hypnotic. The taste of him... it silenced my thoughts and made me want more.

There wasn't a moment of hesitation. His mouth was on mine, and I stopped breathing instantly. Heat rose from my stomach to my chest and my heart definitely skipped a beat as Jungkook's alluring soft lips claimed mine. It was surprising how much I longed for them and even though I was already in his arms, I still couldn't get enough of him. If there was a little space between us, I wanted to deleted the gap completely.

Kissing him made me forget and as of now, I don't even want to think about the aftermath of it; how to face him the next morning, how he will think of me, whether there will be a lable between us or not.

I just didn't want to bother myself with all that. Let the tomorrow me deals with all those questions and embarrassment. As his addictive lips moulded with mine, I just wanted to focus on them for as long as I desire.

When he angled his head to the side and deepened the kiss, I felt a sudden boost of confidence. Raising my left hand, I slid them at the back of his neck and tugged at his black-slightly-wet hair. The corner of my lips lifted at the corner, feeling highly satisfied when he shuddered under my touch and a groan was heard at the back of his throat. half growl, half moan.

However, the victory little smile on my lips was quickly wiped away when he suddenly grabbed my hair that had fell completely out of my bun and wrapped it around his fist.

Just when I was wondering what his intention was, he easily shot impulses to my spine - making me unable to control the flutter within, the lump in my throat, the violent heartbeat in my chest when he tilted my head a-bit-too-aggressively, to give himself more access to my mouth and skin.

Little shivers of pleasure and panic shot through me as he deepened the kiss, parting my lips. Before I could even refrain myself, a soft moan escaped from my mouth, making him pulled away.

I felt like drowning myself in the pool right away when I read the expression on Jungkook face; There was a satisfied smirk on his juicy demanding lips as his eyes glistening with mischiefs and confident.