Chapter 14

Author note:

Hey guys, I don't know how many time I have said this but I'll say it again. 😭😭😭 I'M SORRYYY. It took me month to update a chapter. I'm so very sorry. Now, I have a good news for you, I just finished my foundation and I'll have 4 to 5 months break before I continue my degree. Let's hope I have a lot of motivation to write a new chapter everyday and finish this book during this break. I love you all. And honestly, you all are my motivation. Thanks for reading Rolex and asking me for a next chapter. It really motivate me to write more. Thank you so much. Love you all. 💜💜💜

____________________________________________

The idea of going food hunting during a date was a very appealing idea and added in the fact that I was so starving at the moment, made myself drool a little, no cap - I'll make sure I do that on a date one day - but obviously my company wouldn't be this Jungkook. I just stole his cute suggestion and mental-noted to jot it down into my bucket list later.

"Fortunately, the dating you is not happening. It's a pity that I miss such opportunity since you know, I have a sweet boyfriend and all. But maybe we could go for a double date. After you found the one, of course." I stated excitedly, making sure the thick sarcasm laced every words. A gush of satisfaction gushed over me when he rolled his eyes but then, I yelped loudly when he attempted to drop me. My arms immediately when tighter around his neck and my legs wrapped tightly around his waist to secure my position on his back. 

"You are mean." I slapped his chest hard.

He spared me a glance over his shoulder and grinned down at me. "Oh, but you're meaner." with that, he took my breath away when he placed his palm on my butt and lift me higher on his back. He must have noticed that I was tensed by his sudden touch when he slid his hands back to under my hips. "Sorry, there is no other way."

I felt my cheeks gotten hotter every seconds and I blamed my body for giving out the reaction over a small touch. A silent air engulfed us later as none of us tried to make an effort to talk or break the silence but it somehow surprised me that I didn't feel the awkwardness in the air. Thanks to the beautiful scenery around us and I believed Jungkook would no doubt agreed with me.

I had always woken up to the familiar area with building all around me and that was why when I found myself woken up in area surrounded by green nature of paddy field, a lake and a cool, fresh air, I couldn't help myself but to enjoy the beautiful scene and take in a deep breath of morning breeze.

It was after a good 5 minutes that Jungkook decided to open his mouth and asked, "So, tell me. Who taught you race?"

It was after he brought up about the race part that I remembered I raced for him last night and he didn't even know that it was me. But now that he even called me Scarlet this morning and even called out my last name Anderson, it was a solid evident that he had found out who I was and I groaned at that. It was supposed to be a secret!

"What was that groan fo-"

"Who else know about me?" I cut him off and leaned in over his shoulder to have a clear look of his face. And soon after, I felt my heart skipped a beat when he answered with, "Just me, and half of my boys but knowing them, I guess everyone in my team already knows about this."

A groan yet again escaped from my mouth and I snuggled my face onto Jungkook's shoulder, not giving a second thought over the fact that I was clinging over Jungkook at the moment. All I was thinking at the time was, I worried that the news would spread around and I believe if it does happen, people would not look at me the same way and I hated it. Having Taehyung alone has given me enough attention and lately, these annoying footballers joined in and I was already suffocated with the unwanted attention. Now, Imagine having the whole school finding out an unknown girl win a race for Jungkook and the said girl was me. I knew myself well enough to know that I will not be able to handle the pressure. I despise attention!