Chapter 34

Body slouching onto the expensive seat of the Kim Taehyung precious 'baby', my eyes bored on the doorway of my own favorite places called 'home'. I never imagine there would be a day in my entire life where coming back home would be the last thing I want to do. An exasperation sigh came out of my mouth, my eyes fell on my two hands on my laps, fidgeting them. My mind had grown tired of tapping the possible scenario in my head that now, everything just empty as I unknowingly still playing with my fingers.

While I was alone in my thought, a big gentle hand firmly gripped my shoulder, "Hey Cupcake, have you tried that new Baskin Robbins flavor?? Want to get a tub with me?"

My gazes landed on Taehyung and I offered him a half-hearted smile. He obviously knows how I felt about going home now and I appreciated his effort to delay my arrival. Having Baskin Robbins ice cream to cheer up my gloomy mood no doubt tempting me but I wish to get it over quickly and got all this horrible mess out of my head. Anyway, I wasn't the one at fault. The moment I entered the house, I should be the one my mother seeks forgiveness from, not the other way around.

But, we're talking about Asian parents here.

Jungkook already explained about how my mum 'did all that, thinking that a one day marriage will not cause me any harm'. Yes, I know she thinks that, but it's still hard to simply forgive when it's related to something big in my life. No matter how much I love my parents, they have no bit right to force me into creating a future that they excitedly planned by themselves for me to live in. This is my body, my world, everything is up to me to decide. There is no certainty how my future will turn out, whether its ugly or beatiful, its the world I will live in. The world I choose.

"Tae," I called for him and he was quick to meet my gaze, "Can you come with me?"

His sunset-scarlet lips turned up, his face shot a radiant assurance that ease my mind a little but my jaw was quick to drop when he shamelessly smirked afterward, "That's what she said."

"Kim Taehyung!" I shouted and Taehyung quickly slammed open the door, dashing out of the car. He was throwing fits of laughter while I glared his way. But the threatening looks on my face quickly replaced with a scoff, followed by a little smile as I watched him taking my luggage out of his car.

This man had a rare ability to turn my mood forth and back in a span of seconds.

"Let's go." Taehyung said after dropping my luggage on the ground, "How ever it turns out tonight, were having that Baskin Robbin date. I don't care."

"Whatever you want, Tae." I get out of his baby and jokingly gave him a dirty look.

"Judging from your look, I guess you don't mind if I take you to some place and have vanilla ice cream instead. Its gonna turn out quite messy but I'm sure you gonna be pleased."

At first I thought it was a normal sentences but when his lips curled up into his infamous smirk, I knew there's more hidden behind that. It took me awhile to understand and when I registered everything in my head, a disbelief gasp left my mouth, followed by my face scrunched in disgusted.

"Why are you so dirty tonight?!" I screamed, running after the perverted Taehyung who was laughing his throat out, to give him a good hard slap on his muscular back.

"You started it! Saying you gonna come with me!" Taehyung added, going around his gorgeous black car.

I stopped, exhausted of coming after him and stomped my feet, "You know that's not what I mean!"

Taehyung stopped on his track too, standing opposite me with his car as a barrier between us. "You give me that dirty look."

"I was trying to joke around but then you swerve too far!" I admitted, even though I should keep my frustrated composure, having Kim Taehyung the perverted player laughing like there was no tomorrow, naturally threatening me to laugh along but I covered it up by setting my lips in a straight line. "And look what you did, now I can't get the image out of my head. Ewww."