Seventy-five -

Vote, comment and Share ❤️

Zack's POV

"You still haven't told me what they said to you in the office" Ashley says as she takes another bite of her burger.

"I should be telling you the same thing" I say taking her fries.

"You've already eaten yours and still taking mine" She rolls her eyes and I smile.

"But seriously what happened in the office?" She questions again.

"Ashley there's nothing you have to worry about" I say.

"You've said that before" She mumbles.

"Ashley..."

"Hi can I get you anything else?" The waitress asks, interrupting me.

"No we're fine" Ashley answers.

"How about you, can I get you something?" The waitress turns to me.

"As my girlfriend just said, we're fine" I answer harshly.

Can't she take a f*cking hint.

I turn to Ashley to see her glaring at the girl before staring at her now empty plate.

Knowing Ashley she has a short temper and would've already tried to drag the girl but she didn't.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" She lies.

"There's something bothering you, this morning you was so happy and now you're just..."

"I'm good Zack"

"I'm not buying that" I state. "But I think I know what will cheer you up"

"And what's that?" She asks, curious.

"Well we have to get out of here first" I smirk.

"Well... I have missed you" She smiles.

"What are you talking about? Because I was talking about going for the ice cream I promised you" I say and her face changes.

"You're a ass" She rolls her eyes and I watch at her amused.

We leave the restaurant and walk to the car.

"Don't forget you have to drop me back at school to get my car" She tells me and I nod.

I can't believe she has her own car now, it feels like things have changed so much since new years.

We drive to the ice cream shop and I buy two large containers of ice cream and one large container for me.

I pay the man and we get back in the car and drive to my place.

"Ashley, I could tell something is wrong" I say as we walk inside.

She puts her bag on the couch before she walks to the kitchen.

Damn I love seeing her here.

"Could you now?" She asks sarcastically.

"I'm not playing with you" I tell her.

"Of course not, you don't have time for games you're too busy being leader of a gang" She says harshly and I was taken aback.

Where the hell was this coming from?

"If there's something you want to tell me just say it" I raise my voice.

"I'm tired Zack" She practically screams.

"Of what?"

"Of everything... I'm lying to my best friend about her missing sister, I haven't seen my boyfriend since new years because my family hates him, and now I'm being interrogated for an assumed murder or some shit!" She quickly blurts out.