Chapter Four - New friends 💯

I woke up early this morning and started organizing for school.

  I walked out of the bathroom with my towel still around me and my hair still wet from the shower.

  When I walked into my bedroom I saw Zack sitting on the edge of my bed with a picture of my family from years ago.

   He looked gorgeous in his t-shirt stretched across his chest, accenting his broad chest, and slightly outlining the abs I'm positive were hidden underneath it.

    I had to remember he was a big arrogant asshole who feels he's so damn perfect. "He is though!" My mind points out. I know but still.

  "What are you doing in my room?" I ask harshly as I grab my pictures out of his hand and place it on the table.

  When he looked into my eyes I saw a hint of sadness I don't know why but I immediately felt sorry for speaking to him like that.

  "Well new girl I'm you're ride to school now, remember?" He asks with a cocky smile.

He walks up close to me and tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. I was frozen there not moving.

He leans in, so now his face is inches away from mine. My heart was beating fast and I was watching his every movement.

"You look good just in you towel you know" He whispered with a smirk.

With that he walks to the door and opens it. "Don't make me wait to long or we are gonna be late" was all he said before locking the door behind him.

--------------

When the car parked in front of the school I immediately got nervous.

Zack walked out the car first and was greeted by some cheerleaders and the guys.

"Sup Ashley" Tyler asked with a friendly smile.

"I'm cool Ty" I reply with the same friendly smile.

From the corner of my eye I saw Josh staring at me.

One of the cheerleaders was hugging and kissing Zack. While I and the guys kept walking.

---------

Class was boring. Mr Sanjay kept saying the same thing over and over again. I was drifting off to sleep when someone tapped my shoulder making me jump.

"Sorry, I didn't know you was sleeping" Josh said with a smile that will make any girl melt.

"Its alright, what do you want?" I ask while yawning.

"I was thinking maybe we can do the project together this Thursday" He said.

"Sure I'll like that" I reply with a big grin.

Bell rang and everyone quickly run out of the class.

As I'm walking down the hall, I feel a lot of eyes on me. I'd like to think it's my super cute outfit, but deep down, I Know it's not.

They're either looking at me because technically, I'm still the new girl, seeing as I didn't even make it to my first class on my first day, so many people still haven't seen me.

The second less likely reason, and I'm praying it's not, is because they're still talking about my Zack incident.

   I get my lunch and make my way to where Emma is sitting with two other girls.

"Ashley!" Emma exclaims and pulls me into a tight hug.

"Hey everyone" I greet the three girls shyly.

"Hey, I'm Alex" The girl with long dark purple hair replies.

"Hii I'm Lilly" The girl with glasses and she has short black hair.

   We ate our lunch and was talking about which show is better between Teen Wolf and Vampire Diaries.

"Teen Wolf is so much better than that eww show Vampire Diaries!". Lilly exclaims dramatically.

"Hell no Vampire Diaries is way better!" Emma and Alex exclaims at the same time.

  "What do you think Ashley?" Lilly questions. But I wasn't paying attention to them, I was paying attention to some girl sitting with the guys on the table across from us.

  "Thats Kaitlyn Wright. She's the queen bitch around here - because she's gorgeous, skinny, and her mom is the principal. She's usually at their table with them" Emma tells me.

  "Even though none of the guys like her," adds Alex.

  I look behind me to see the guys table again, where Kaitlyn was talking to some other girls. From what I could see, she was the classic queen bitch from every movie.

   Emma, Lilly, Alex and I kept watching at the guys table. Kaitlyn was trying to talk to Zack but he gets up and started to walk away. We followed her gaze and saw Zack walking right up to our table.

  He still looks gorgeous, as usual. But his hair is a bit more messy than this morning though. He continues walking to our table, his eyes, fror some reason, were locked on me.

He stops when he reaches our table, looking down at me, "Ashley".

I'm slightly ashamed of myself to admit my heart fluttered a little when he said my name. Why does he have to be so damn perfect?

   "I need to talk to you" He said with a blank expression.

  I could feel all eyes from the table turn to me, and Zack raises his eyebrow as he waits for me to reply.

   "Why in hell would I want to talk to you now?" I ask with attitude.

He narrows his eyes at me, "already starting with the attitude?"

"You coming or not?" He adds.

  Interested in what he had to say, and since he seemed like he wasn't planning on murdering me, I decided to hear him out. I shove my remaining lunch into my bag and stand up. Realizing that I'm coming willingly, Zack turns around and walks out of the cafeteria, assuming I'm following him.

While passing the table with Kaitlyn and the guys, I wink at Kaitlyn who looks like she's about to explode.

Authors Note

What do you think of the story so far is it getting exciting?

Vote and Comment plzz😘😘

  I wanna give a shout out to:
    Bitch_took_my_chips

See you guys next chapter ok💯