Sixty-two - Burying secrets 🤐

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️

Quote: Never take anyone for granted especially someone who has seen the worst in you and has stood by your side, through good and bad... Once you lose that person, there is no going back.

(I just want to tell y'all, that you may not like some chapters but what's the point of reading a book if you can't connect to the characters, in a way where you can feel their pain and know exactly what they're going through)

****************

"What are the both of you talking about?" Zack asks as he and the boys except Josh joins us back.

"About that cute guy over there" Olivia teases him and I burst out laughing.

"That was not funny" He said his expression neutral but I continue laughing.

"Cheer up she was joking" I state and I stand up for him to sit.

He pulls me back on top of him and I lay back on him as I listen to the others talk.

"Where is Josh?" Alex asks.

"He'll be back, he said he has something to do" Jabari said and we all nod and I play with Zack's hair.

"Can we stay like this forever?" I whisper to him.

"Like what?" He asks.

"Normal" I state and turn to watch him.

"Ashley, I ..."

"I know, what you're going to say. Your life isn't normal especially since you're CEO and gang leader now" I tell him and he looks shocked that I know about the CEO.

"I was going to tell you about all of this I swear" He tells and I nod.

"Zack, I'm not going anywhere alright?, If this is your life it's mine too" I tell him and breaks the space between us by connecting our lips together.

"Cute" Emma exclaims as she leans into Max.

We pull apart and I'm pretty sure my face is a bright shade of red.

"Look she's red" Tyler calls out and everyone laughs, confirming my thoughts.

Zack's face turn into a frown and I follow his eyes to the door. Reshaun, Josh and a guy I've never met before walks in. Josh gives me a smile and I smile back before thinking about it. Zack glares at me and stands up.

"I'll be right back" He says and walks to them. I try to continue my conversation with Emma and watch Zack at the same time.

"Who is that?" I ask Emma and she shrugs.

I look over at Zack who has his back to me and his shoulders seem stiff from here. The guy I don't recognize has a slick smile on his face and he looks like he's in his early thirties and  Josh is shaking his head. What's that about?

Zack takes a step towards the guy and I can't tell if they're messing around or not.

"This is not good" Cole said before Him, Tyler and Max gets up.

"Shit!, What is he doing here?" Olivia looks shocked.

"Who is he?" I ask her and she turns to me.

"He can't see you, go up to Zack's room" She tells me. "Emma, Alex try to get her up there safe" They seem as confused as me but nods.

Olivia walks to them and Emma, Alex and I try to hurry past them.

"Ashley, where are you going?" Reshaun calls at me and I curse under my breath.