SEQUEL

It's officially here!
The sequel to My Bad Boy is finally here.

I know you all will enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it.

I've been planning this book from start to finish so hopefully my updates will be twice a week!

————————————

"Let me go Zack" I said as I try to move out of his grasp.

He pins me to the wall as he holds my two hands with his right hand, his left hands raises my jaw to watch him.

"I'm never letting you go again" He whispers.

Damn.

"Ashley?" I turn to see Josh.

I push Zack off of me as we both stare at Josh. "Josh, wait!"

Zack grips my hand, holding me in place. "You chase after him, I will leave" he said.

My heart is torn.

"You have to choose Ashley" he pauses. "Me or Josh?"

———————

Ashley returns to Australia with no intention of staying, but when she reunites with Josh and Zack, feelings return and hearts will break.

Ashley and Zack are both forced to make hard decisions that impact both their futures. Josh has to choose between friendship and love.

There is a new gang in town. And when Ashley's life is in danger, she has no choice but to ask her family and friends for help.

But this time... secrets will unravel, friendships will be destroyed, trust will be broken and goodbyes will be final.

You didn't think their story was over, did you?

More chaos!

More drama!

More secrets!

More regrets!

No more time!

——————-

Will she survive the chaos that is her life? Or will she give up?

Who will survive? And who will say their last goodbye?