Eighty-six- sorry

Vote, comment and share❤️

I'm leaving you Ashley" Zack walks away.

"Wait!" I shout. "Zack please don't go" I run behind him.

"He's mine now" Kaitlyn smiles before kissing him.

"Zack!" I shout but they disappear.

I could hear voices. I wasn't sure how many but it felt as though their voices were echoing around me. I felt like I was under a heavy blanket of sleep and struggled to wake up. But one by one, all my senses came back to me.

"I can't believe we're actually saying goodbye" I heard Alexis's voice as she sniffed.

Saying goodbye to who?

I open my eyes but they're heavy as though I haven't slept in days. I slowly adjust to the light, coming through the window.

I'm seeing blurry as I scan the room to see Axel sleeping in a chair across from me and Alexis laying her head down on my bed.

Am I in the hospital?

The memories from last night begin to resurface.

Flashback

My vision is blurry, and I keep hearing a ringing ein my ears. I see smoke everywhere and persons running.

My hearing begins to come back as I struggle to move. Looking around I see Axel on the ground in front unconscious.

Axel

I try to say but was unable to speak. I turn to see Olivia beside me. "Ashley" She puts out her bloody hands out to me.

I try to move my legs and manage to get to her. Still unable to hear or see clearly, I help her up.

"Olivia" Curtis takes her.

"You can't leave Ashley" She struggles to say.

"It's fine go" I cough. "I have to help Axel"

I walk towards where I saw Axel, holding on to any wall to help stable me.

I begin to cough, finding it hard to breathe. I see men dead on the ground. I notice Axel is gone and try to turn to leave but didn't know the way out.

I notice the building beginning to collapse around me, rushing to get out I trip and fall in something wet. Staring down at my hands I notice it's blood.

I turn to see the source and notice it's Austin. His breathing slowly and eyes closing. "Help!" I scream but started coughing.

"Go Ashley" Austin says.

"I can't..." I cough. "Leave you"

"You have to warn the others" He struggles to say. "About"

"What?" I question but I hear another bomb go off.

"Why would Rebels set off a bomb?" I ask outloud.

"It was him" He coughs.

"Him who" I ask but was interrupted by gun shots.

"wait!" A member of Thorns said before getting a bullet in her head.

I started to have difficulty breathing as I begin to panic, scanning the place for an exit.

"We need to go" I tell Austin but he doesn't reply. "Austin" I shake him but he doesn't move.