Chapter Forty-five - You're dead to me💔

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️

The week passed by fast, exams are coming up soon and I've been studying like crazy.

Zack and I haven't really had time together in the past week because he is never in school, and when I call him he doesn't answer.

I just hope he isn't with Nicole.

Whenever I ask the boys about him they always say he's busy or that something came up. But they've been acting weird lately, including Josh.

He doesn't look at me, instead he pretends that I'm not there.

Bell rings indicating the end of my last  class for the day.

"Hey, want a ride?" Kaitlyn asks and I nod.

"I'll meet you in the parking lot, I have to get some of my books from my locker" I say and she nods before walking off.

As I'm taking out my books someone calls my name behind me. I turn around to come face to face with Emma.

"What?" I snap.

"Can we talk?" She asks.

"No. I don't have time for this" I say harshly.

"Please, I won't take long" She said and I waited to hear what she had to say.

"I'm so sorry for everything, you're one of my best friends and I can't bear not talking to you much longer. Alex and I were never bad talking you, Lily was lying and now I know that" She apologize.

"What made you change your mind?" I ask.

"When she was Bragging about how she and Nicole put those pictures around the school" She said.

"But that can't be" I say, shaking my head. "Nicole wasn't even in the school when those pictures was being taken"

"They said they got it from someone but they didn't say who" She explained.

"Well thanks for telling me but I have to go" I say and she nods.

I see Kaitlyn in the parking lot talking to Brianna and I walk across to them.

"What took you so long?" Kaitlyn asked.

"I was talking to Emma" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"You're talking to that thot"

"She came to apologize, be nice" I laugh and we get in the car.

"I always sit in the front with you" Brianna said when she saw me getting into the front with Kaitlyn.

"Maybe next time" Kaitlyn said, starting the engine.

"I will drop Brianna home first" She says and I say ok.

"I didn't know you live near me" I say when Kaitlyn turns into the road.

You don't live here anymore Ashley.

I keep forgetting that.

"Yeah, I live about five houses up from where you used to live" She says and I turn to look at her.

"What?" I ask, curious.

"What?" She stares at me confused.

"How did you know that?" I ask.

"Know what?"

"That I don't live there anymore"

"You said that" She fidgets.

"No. No I didn't" I look at her suspiciously.

Kaitlyn stops the car in front a house which I'm guessing is Brianna's.