Sixty-four - Christmas Eve Drama🎄💔

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️

"Hey darling" Joanne greets me when I get in the car.

"Had a good time?" She asks.

"Uh yeah, it was nice" I try to hide my glowing face.

"Isn't that the boy who confessed his love for you in the mall" She asks referring to Josh.

"Yeah he is" I looked out the window, remembering that day.

I hoped Josh didn't mean it but I don't know anymore.

"Does Zack know?"

"No he doesn't" I reply.

"You should tell him" She advised.

"He would seriously trip off and everything is so good I don't want to lose that" I state.

"Stacy told me that you're staying until February" She smiles at me before focusing on the road, changing the subject.

"Yeah, I'm so happy" I smile. "Zack actually asked me to move in with him"

"What?" She glances at me. "What did you say?" She asks.

"I said I'll think about it"

"Good. But do you really want to move in with him? I mean don't you want to know your father and brothers more. Plus tommorow is Christmas and you'll be gone for a week and ..." Joanne started babbling and I cut her off.

"Joanne, are you alright?" I ask her.

"It's just that, I don't want you to choose that life for yourself" She states. "I did and it's not as nice as it is now"

"No offense but Zack and I are totally different from you and Phoenix" I say.

"It's the same lifestyle Ashley" She tells me. "And it's a dangerous one"

"Then why did you choose it?" I ask, sounding a bit harsh.

"Because I love your father, even after everything he's put me through. I can't stand to be away from him and I chose to be in this dangerous life with him but with consequences" She explains. "I know it's hard for you to understand now because you believe you love him but..."

"I do love him and he loves me" I correct her and she nods.

"Well your first love is not your last Ashley, there will be a lot more boys in your life. Just choose the right ones" She tells me.

"I'll never love anybody the way I love Zack, never"

"That's what you're saying now but later on in life you'll realize what I'm telling you"

"Was my father your first love?" I ask her.

"Yes. He was"

"How did you meet?" I ask.

"We met when I was at a college party and we couldn't stay away from each other and eventually I had Trevor" She said.

"Did you know about his lifestyle?"

"I did and I thought after I got pregnant he would leave that in his past but instead he worked hard to become leader. People told me I should've left him but I stayed with him and we got married and I found out I was pregnant with Axel and he had to go to Trinidad" She trails off. "When he returned I saw the lipstick stain on his shirt collar but I stayed because I loved him, love makes you stupid"

"He didn't stop, he cheated many times after until one day I had have enough and packed my things to leave and he stopped me, I was pregnant with Jax at the time. He promised to stop and I stayed"