Sixty - False rumors?🤔

Vote, Comment and Share ❤️

Here's an early update for y'all 🥰

Tell me what you think about the trailer.

"What are you doing?" Zack asks, and I jump, causing his phone to fall out of my hand.

"I'm so sorry" I tell him as he bends down to pick up his phone. "I didn't mean..."

"You tried to go throughy phone?" He growls, cutting me off.

"I'm so sorry, it wouldn't happen again" I try to apologise.

"Damn right it wouldn't" He raises his voice. "Why do you always have to ruin everything Ashley, everything was fine until you felt like you had to go through my personal things" He tells me and guilt and anger took over.

"I ruin everything? Really?"

"You know I didn't mean it like that, I just meant you ruined the moment" He explains but I roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry I went through your stupid phone but I wouldn't have had to if you had just been honest with me" I tell him.

"What? So I'm not being honest?" He asks.

"No you're not. You're hiding something" I tell him.

"Really you wanna go there? You're always hiding something Ashley" He replies.

"Wow so you are upset about me leaving" I say frustrated.

"Yes I am. Why wouldn't I be? You'll be in a different country" He said.

"Then come with me" I blurt out before thinking.

"What?"

"Come with me. We'll find a house and live together, maybe you could apply to UWI with me" I hold his hand as he stares at me.

"You're crazy" He tells me.

"Well you make me this way" I smile slightly.

"Ashley, I can't do that"

"Why not?" I question.

Why wouldn't he? There's nothing holding him back.

"It's way too much" He pulls his hand away.

"So that's it then?, You're just going to let me go?" I ask him, completely shocked and saddened at the fact he doesn't want to come with me.

"It's for the best" He says and I can't help but feel like he's breaking up with me.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"No, no of course" He says and I take a deep breath.

"Why won't you come with me?" I ask him and he sighs before shoving his hands through his hair.

"I'm not ready to leave my home" He said.

"I know when you're lying Zack, plus you once told me home was whenever we're together" I remind him.

"I just can't do this Ashley, not right now" He tells me and I feel annoyed.

"When then? When will be the right time to talk about all of this?" I ask him.

"I don't know" He takes a deep breath trying to calm himself.

"It's never the right time with you Zack" I state. "We can't just pretend that everything is alright, because it clearly isn't"

"Can we not do this?, My father is burying tomorrow and I'll just like some peace" He turns to look at me as I see the pain and anger in his eyes.

"Alright" I say, giving up.