Eighty-two - Blood shed

Vote, comment and share❤️

Zack's POV

"We have to go back" Cole says his eyes full of anger.

I was struggling to focus as I think about the terrible things they're doing to my sister.

"They wouldn't hurt her" Curtis said with consideration. "They're trying for us to panic"

"They can and they will kill her if they want too" Tyler burst out annoyed. "They want to hurt Zack the way they hurt"

"Tyler's right" I said turning to face them, wishing that he hadn't been. "The Thorns wants me to suffer which means they wouldn't hesitate to kill her"

"It's payback for what we did to Trevor" I said.

"It wasn't your fault. It's Curtis" Cole said glaring at Curtis.

"I'm not leader am I?" Curtis chuckles.

"I should've stopped it from happening" I said swallowing hard.

"I don't even know why you took the fall for all this" Jabari frowns.

"Because Curtis was right... Phoenix needed to be taken care of" I say.

"He would risk his son losing his life than his" I say and they shake their heads. "And he has Ashley in the palm of his hand feeding her lies"

"So what are we gonna do? Ashley probably already told them everything she knows" Max says and I tense at the mention of her name.

I trusted her and she betrayed me.

She set me up and let her family take my sister. How could I have been so clueless?

That's what I get for thinking someone could love me. Who would love me? Everyone always leaves, my mother, father now Ashley. Even Olivia will leave me one day.

"What exactly does she know?" Curtis asks.

"A lot... she's seen a lot and heard a lot" I said.

"How could you have allowed her to get this close to you knowing she's a Thorn?" Curtis said.

"I didn't think-"

"Exactly you didn't think" He cuts me off. "You was busy getting in her pants when she was getting in your head" He exclaimed.

I remain silent, glaring at him.

"She used you and made you and one of your best friends break apart" He said and I glance at Josh who had been silent the entire time.

He glanced at me before his eyes returned to Curtis, glaring at him.

"Now what kind of leader do you have here? Marcus would've never allowed this" Curtis says to the members of my gang.

"Shut up Curtis. Zack is a better leader than Marcus ever was" Jabari says clearly annoyed.

"Is he? Would Marcus ever allow a whore to find the location of our meetings? The whore that-"

Before he could finish his sentence I punch him in his face, causing him to drop to the floor.

I stand over him glaring and daring him to say another word. I turn and begin to walk away.

"You're still defending that worthless slut that has your sister?" He exclaims.

I see red. Standing over him holding him by his shirt collar, punching him over and over again.

Everybody gasps as I continuously punch him causing blood to splash on my clothes and the floor.

Ashley might have betrayed me but I would never let anyone disrespect her.