Sixty-seven - The Fair

Vote, Comment and Share❤️

I applied a thin layer of mascara and smiled at my reflection with satisfaction.

"You look gorgeous" Emma comment.

"You too" I smiled.

After we left the beach we went back to the house and got ready to go to the fair that wasn't too far away.

Emma, Alex and I decided to get dress together while the boys change elsewhere.

"I'm finally finished" Alex says coming out the bathroom. "You two look great as always!" She exclaims.

"You too as always" I reply.

"I would cover that hickey on your neck though" Emma says to her and Alex's cheeks flush with embarrassment.

"Nothing to be embarrass about, we all been there" I say and Emma nods in agreement.

She covers it with a little make-up before coming back into the room.

"Let's take some pictures. You know for memory sake plus we look good" Emma smiles.

She opened her phone and went on Snapchat. We took a few snaps before picking up our purses and going outside.

When we walk into the living room, the boys are playing videogames.

"Well looks like you occupied yourselves" Alex laughs.

"Took you guys long enough" Tyler groans.

"You should know by now it takes longer for perfection" Emma puts her hands on her waist fake upset.

"You look beautiful babe" Max gives her a kiss on her forehead.

I smiled at the sight and my eyes scan the room for Zack. "Where is Zack?" I ask the boys.

"He went into his room a minute ago" Cole answered, eyes glued to the screen.

I walk to our room and surely he was sitting on the bed on the phone.

"Yes I know the risk Curtis" Zack growls. "That's my god damn business, I'll deal with it"

Curtis?

Why is he talking to Curtis?

"I'll see what I can do to avoid that" He says annoyed. "Call me when you're done" He hangs up.

Done what?

I quickly pull in the door slightly and walk back to the living room.

"Did you find him?" Alex asks me.

"Um yeah. He's in the room" I say.

"Is everybody ready?" Zack asks as he joins us in the living room.

"Yes let's go!" Jabari shouts before wrapping his arms around Alex.

Zack eyes fall on me and he stares at me. "You look beautiful Ash" He walks to me and I force a smile.

"Thanks" I clear my throat.

He watches me suspiciously before putting his hand under my chin. "Everything alright?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, just ready to go" I say and everybody agrees.

Tyler, Alex and Jabari come with Zack and I while Cole, and Emma go with Max.

The car journey wasn't too long. We all made small talks here and there and in no time we reached our destination.

I practically jumped out of the car as excitement bubbled inside me. "Someone seems very excited" Zack said amusement shining through his eyes. I smiled at him and nodded.