Eighty-five - Hurts like hell

Vote, Comment and share❤️

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also follow my tik tok account - wattpad.editssss

Link - https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8EURMed/

Playlist -
Where's my love - SYML
King of shadow - Kat Cunning
Control - Zoe Wees
Before you go - Lewis Capaldi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zack's POV

"Zack what's wrong?" Max asks as he witnesses me break another glass and destroy my living room.

"It's my fault... it's my fucking fault" I shout.

"What's goin on" Cole questions.

"He got a call from Ashley's sister and this is what happened after" Tyler says, gesturing his hand to me.

"Dude, talk to us what's wrong" Cole says.

"She's dying" I say as I sit with my head in my hands.

"Who? Ashley?" Max asks shocked.

"That can't be true" Tyler said.

"Her sister just called" I pause. "They're pulling the plug today"

"What?" Josh says in shock.

I glance at him before picking up yet another glass and throwing it at the wall.

"Are you going to see her?" Max asks.

"How can I? I left her in that burning building thinking that she was already out" I say. "I didn't even bother to make sure she was okay"

"It's not your fault, you couldn't have known" Tyler says.

"Because I let my fucking pride prevent me from knowing. I could've called but I was stuck on the fact she betrayed me" I shout.

"She hurt you and you had a right to react. I'm not justifying your actions nor hers but you had no way of knowing she was still in that building" Cole says and Max nods.

"Cole's right, we all react off impulse when mad and what she did was hurtful and you reacted" Tyler says.

"Upset or not, you should've went back" Josh said softly but I hear.

"What?" I clench my jaw as I walk towards him.

"If you love someone, no matter how upset you are, you think of them" Josh said. "You pointed a gun to her that night and told everybody and her, that she was dead to you" Josh continued.

I glare at him. Resisting the urge to punch him in his smog face.

"If you regret that night then why are you wasting time now. You could be by her side instead you're here, casting blame"

"He's right Zack. You should go see her before anything happens" Tyler said.

———————

ALEXIS'S POV

After Zack had hung up, I paced in front of the hospital before calling my grandmother and aunt to fill them in.

"Wah yuh tryna say girl?" My grandmother's voice echoed loudly through the phone.

"Ma, she say Ashley in dah hospital" My aunt Laura says.

"Wah happen to Ashley?"

"Wah yuh mean?"

"Way yuh modda?"

"Why allyuh doh come back home?"

They began to question as they speak over each other. I hear multiple voices in the background as my grandmother spreads the sad news.