Eighty-one - Ruthless

Vote, comment and share❤️

Tik Tok name - wattpad.editssss

Phoenix parks the car outside of the warehouse. I look around the unfamiliar place before following them out the car.

Austin and Lars pull Olivia out their car and push her to walk inside. I stare at her as she keeps her swollen eyes glued on me.

She looks as though she hadn't slept in days.

"Phoenix" I walk behind him.

"What is it Ashley?" He asks as he continues walking.

"We can't just keep Olivia tied up, she has nothing to do with this" I say.

He stops and turns toward me. "She is apart of The Rebels and also is Zack's sister, she has everything to do with this" He said.

"They're the reason Trevor's in the hospital or did you forget that?" He asks sternly. "You're too soft Ashley, this life isn't for you"

"Soft? I'm too soft?" I question. "I've been kidnapped and been beaten the same way you're doing Olivia. That's why I'm speaking on it Phoenix"

"Ashley you didn't deserve that" He said.

"And Olivia does?" I ask.

"Yes" He says before walking off.

How could Phoenix be cold when I was taken and treated the same way a few months ago?

Does he really have no heart or is it an act?

"Ashley" Austin touches my shoulder, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"You zoned out for a sec" He says.

"How can you be so normal?" I ask.

"With what?" He asks confused.

"With everything! You're going against The Rebels in some hours and you kidnapped Zack's sister" I state.

He sighs. "We're always fighting with the Rebels, but tonight will end differently" He stated. "Plus why do you care about Zack's sister when he's the reason Trevor your brother is in the hospital?"

"He said that order was for Phoenix" I say.

"And that makes it better?" He pauses. "It sounds like you're defending him"

"I'm not" I say.

"We go by different rules here Ashley, you betrayed his trust by telling Phoenix where they were... he wants nothing to do with you" He says.

"I needed to put my family first" I say.

"And who is that exactly? Thorns?"

"Yes I'm here right?" I ask.

"Are you really? your mind seems elsewhere" He shrugged. "You need to know which side you're on"

Austin walks off and I stand looking around the area.

I'm on Thorns side. My mind has been made.

But is this the right choice?

I hear screaming and I follow the sound. I walk to the back and see Phoenix along with Jax and other members of Thorns standing in front of Olivia.

Olivia is bleeding from her stomach area. Phoenix walks towards her until he's standing in front of her. "Don't make this difficult" He says sternly.

"How did Rebels get the information about the stash?" He asks and she remains silent.

"So you wouldn't talk?" He chuckled. "I guess you wanna die just like your father... pathetic"