~Lost in the moment.~

~<>~

~<>~

Daryl and I walked back in silence, as we reached the field three silhouettes showed up over the hill.

Yumiko, Michonne and Carol stood their with our weapons. I waved over at them, it caught their attention.

Carol walked over and hugged Daryl and then she walked over to me and gave me a hug. Yumiko ran over and embraced me. "Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" Miko checked out my face for any new bruises and scratches. She looked for any reason to go back and kill Alpha.

"No I'm okay, Miko." I pushed her off and gave her a reassuring smile. "Alright. Let's get back to kingdom then."

I nodded and we all walked together through the over grown field.

Michonne handed me my knife and smiled at me. I watched her hand Daryl his knives and we all kept on walking.

We walked through the large field and into the woods. I stepped over branches and roots so I wouldn't slip. I don't need to roll my ankle again, Enid wouldn't be happy that I rolled my ankle again. She joked about having to make me do all her chores if I roll my ankle again.

"Siddiq!" I looked up quickly from the ground as Michonne yelled out in surprise. Siddiq sat at the bottom of a tree, his hands tied so he couldn't get up. His face was bloodied and beaten up.

Michonne leaned over and cut Siddiq loose.

Siddiq groaned and pointed towards the upcoming field. "What happened?" I asked him. He didn't speak he just pointed to the field and struggled to stand up. Michonne helped him get up slowly. He coughed and sputtered, not answering my question.

We followed his painful gestures towards a field. We walked next to Michonne and Siddiq. Carol reached over every so often to help stabilize Siddiq. He looks horrible. Did alpha do this? But how could she? She was with Daryl and I.

I walked next to Yumiko as we made our way up the small hill. Weird pike looking things with something stuck on the top started to show up over the hill. I squinted my eyes to try to see what the things stuck on top were as we slowly got closer my mouth dropped open. My blood ran cold, and my face drained of color. I instantly felt sick to my stomach at the sight. 

Two highway men.
Ozzy and Alek.

Dj.

My eyes filled with tears as I looked down the line of heads.

Tammy Rose.

I fell to the ground on my knees. I brushed my hands through the grass. I searched for something to show I'm not dreaming. 

Frankie.

Addy.

Rodney.