~Hilltop~

~<>~

~<>~

The walls of hilltop slowly came into view. Fields cover the land around the walls. I turned around to face my sisters and Luke and Magna, a big smile was plastered on Connie's and Kelly's face.

"So you guys weren't lying. Holy shit." I mumbled mostly to myself. "And why would you think we would lie to you guys?" Siddiq piped up and gave me a little heart attack. "Cause we're pretty much strangers to you." I turned to look at Siddiq, but he didn't look at me. His eyes searched the land around us. I turned to look around us, nobody was around. Nothing stirred. No humans. No sickos. Nothing. Only the slight breeze that blew the trees and plants side to side. And the birds that chirped in the woods.

When we reached the gates a woman with a dirty blonde bun popped up. "Michonne? Siddiq? Why are you here?" The woman's tone was strong and stern, she meant business. "One of our people, Rosita Espinosa was hurt and was brought here." Michonne paused and looked at us. "We also brought a little group, and I thought they could be welcomed here."

The woman on the wall did not answer, she just looked at Michonne's katana. Michonne sighed and started un-clipping her katana. Luke threw his weapons out of the wagon, I followed his actions. Then Kelly and Connie. "Come on Magna drop it." I turned to her, she just glared not really at me in particular. "But I just got my knifes back." She complained. Nobody answered and She rolled her eyes and threw her knifes out the wagon and into the dirt.

The wagon started moving forward slowly as hilltop slowly opened. My eyes widened at the huge building that sat in front of me.

The wagon came to a complete stop and everyone hopped out. Every pair of eyes were on us. Like we we're something special. My eyes searched hilltop, men and women watched us get out of the  wagon. Children hid behind their parents.

A boy with blonde hair stood by a woman with long grey hair. They both looked awfully nice. Is this place meant for us?

A girl came up to us, Michonne and started talking to her. Then she turned to us, "I'm Tara. If you are to stay here, you have to earn your keep. I will have to talk to the leader, Jesus when he gets back and he will decide if you are to stay."

"Jesus?" I sorta mocked. I guess it was sorta a funny named to be called in the apocalypse, but whatever. Kelly nudged me to stop, and I nudged her back. "Yes. That's what everyone calls him, it's his nickname."

"Thank you." Connie signed, "She said thank you. We all are so grateful for this." Kelly commented, my sister looked at me with "please be quiet right now" look. Tara nodded her head and started talking to Michonne. But then her head popped back again, "Feel free to look around. Meet  me by the front of the main building so I can bring you to your room." Yumiko nodded. I wasn't really paying attention too much. My eyes just kept on searching, when I looked over to the blonde boy and the grey haired woman, he met my eyes and we both looked away shyly. He's just a boy. What's the big deal?