~"You'll see it as you leave."~

~<>~

~<>~

I walked around with my sisters until they decided to stop. Kelly didn't look very happy. I don't know why, we got our sister back. I watched as Luke walked by with Alden and Enid. He looks stupidly happy. His genuine smile makes my heart melt, I love seeing my friends and family happy, even if it is just for a moment. I sheer moment in our lifetime where a genuine smile appears on their face, that single moment can light up my day. 

I giggled at him as he walked by. He rotated around on his heels and gave me a dumb smile, he pointed and kept on walking with his new friends.

I turned my attention towards my sisters. Connie and her were talking, so I decided to give them space. I walked towards Henry just to talk with him.

"Hey stupid." Henry turned around and chuckled at me. "What do you need now?"

"Do you got a second?" He nodded his head, and gave me a slightly confused look. "I've been wondering where you've been."

"Group meeting, they are going to go to hilltop to get the upper hand on alpha." My eyes and mouth fell wide open by his statement 

"Wait really?"

"Yeah, I'm not allowed to go so I don't think you can go. I can tell you want to." I smirked at Henry "you know me so well."

"Go on, go ask. The worst they can say is no."

"Alright. I'll see you later?"

"Yeah." I hugged him and started running towards the gate.

"Hey!" I waved at Daryl. He sighed and looked at Connie. Connie just shrugged her shoulders at him. "Can I go?"

"No." Kelly stood in front of me. "Oh come onn! Please?"

Connie looked at me, then looked at Magna and Yumiko.

"Well she'll be safe with Miko and Magna. So I'm sure she can go." Connie told Kelly. "I just got back my older sister, and now my younger sister is leaving. Seriously?"

"Come on Kelly. Just go enjoy the fair. I'll be alright." I have her a reassuring smile. She finally gave in.

"Fine go ahead." She lifted her hands up in defeat.

"Thanks." I hugged her. "Go enjoy the fair please?"

"Come on guys! We won't be long." Yumiko said as she hugged everyone.

"Alright." Luke smiled like he always does.

I hugged everyone in my group. I hugged my sisters a little bit tighter, just for good luck.

I walked up to Tara. "Good luck out there Gimpy." I giggled and gave her a fist bump and a short hug. "See you later, Tara." 

I walked over to Daryl. And watched Him and Connie communicate.
"Will you feed my dog?" Connie gave him a smile and a surprised look.
"Go on dog."