𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝...

Start from the beginning

"She might melt, unnie." She whispered teasingly, taking a bite from the pizza she's holding, making you growl. "You're so inlove it's funny."

This girl can really get into your nerves that easily, nonetheless you love her so much. You see her as the younger sister you never had, as well as Chipmunk.

"If you don't stop the teasing, I'll cut your bangs, Manobal."

"Yah! Unnie! It's Manoban, and no you're not gonna cut off my bangs!" She shouted, which earned the attention of the three girls. You smiled cheekily at them. You don't know if you're being delusional, or what, but you saw a pink tint on Jennie's cheek. You shook out the thought, she doesn't like you that way, because first and for most, you're just her friend, and second she's straight as fuck.

"What's with the shouting, Lalisa?" The oldest asked, Lisa started to explain to her everything which made my eyes go wide. She really had the nerve to tell them that I was staring - admiring Jennie! I face palmed, and pinched Lisa's side which made her yelp.

"Owww! Unnie!" Lisa whined playfully which made everyone laugh at her. She slapped you back playfully, which made you look at her with your resting bitch face. Her face instantly feel, her sincere smile was now replaced by a nervous one. She was backing up slowly when you started to make your way towards her. She started to run, and of course you chased her. It was easy because you have longer legs than Lisa, and you can run faster. When you caught the youngest in your arms, you threw her over your shoulder that caused her to squeal cutely. Everyone was laughing, and it made me really happy to see them in this state. You instantly placed down Lisa, when Jisoo told you to.

"Why don't you show us now your solo, Y/N/N? There's only three days left before the contest, and I'm the only one who never saw it, and heard your singing voice!" Jennie exclaimed cutely, You stopped myself from giving in, and shook your head no which made her pout. Yes, the feline eyed girl never saw you dance before even though you guys are best friends - you don't want her to see it because you're shy as fuck, and you, (ofcourse) don't wanna embarrass yourself infront of your crush. Who knows what will happen if you showed her? Worst scenarios can occur anytime; for example when you crack your voice, also failing a dance move. You're just being cautious, y'know.

"If you wanna see me dance, and hear me sing, you better watch the contest." You said shrugging, which earned another whine from the smaller girl. It always made you smile when she acts like the big baby she is. She stomped her feet cutely, and crossed her arms over her chest.

"You're such a meanie!"

Everybody squealed at how cute Jennie looked when she said that in her baby voice, while you just shook your head, not wanting to be obvious. You grabbed your white Chanel shirt from your duffel bag, when Jisoo suddenly spoke, announcing that Rosé, Lisa, and her will be heading to the canteen. You looked at them with confusion written on your face.

"We just ate, you girls hungry again?" Jennie snapped her head towards you, thinking how cute you look when your brows are furrowed together. She looked back to the three girls, listening to whatever reason they're telling you. Jisoo said that Chaeng wanted some sweets, as well as Lisa. The older girl also said that she will keep the two maknae some company since they might do something stupid. You agreed, not forgetting to remind them to be safe. When the door of the auditorium closed, you took your shirt off to change. You felt a burning gaze on your back, you turned around to see Jennie staring at your body. You felt conscious, and nervous under her intense stare, you faced your back on her, and quickly dressed yourself. Jennie frowned when she saw what you did. She started to ask herself if she made you uncomfortable. But, it all went away when you turned around to face her, offering her a wide smile; that smile that made her melt into a puddle, that smile that made the butterflies in her stomach go wild, that smile that she loves to see everyday.