Chapter 28

Just to clarify, the Seokjin POV chapter was right after she was stabbed. But remember she was in a coma, so the last chapter and this chapter are actually three weeks after when she got hurt.

Cheonsa POV

I squeezed the hand that was in mine as hard as possible.

I'm alive.

I'm alive.

I'm alive.

My eyes fluttered open, immediately met with a bright light. 

Seokjin.

I need Seokjin.

Nothing else matters as long as I can look him in the eyes and know that I kept my promise.

"Ch-Cheonsa!"

It was him. It really was him.

For some reason, I felt like I couldn't move, but I could tell that he had been crying hard. The way his voice cracked was a dead giveaway. 

"H-hold on a-angel, I'll g-get the do-doctor," he blubbered.

In one swift movement, he dashed out of the room and came back a few moments later with the doctor in tow.

The doctor looked at me in awe.

"Miss Hwang, if you can hear me, blink once."

I blinked once.

"Miss Hwang, if you can see me, blink twice."

I blinked twice.

"Mister Kim I'm sorry but you need to leave the room. We have to make sure that hse is stable and that she'll be able to survive without life support," the doctor said.

He ushered a frazzled Seokjin out of the room.

No come back.

I only need Seokjin.

Just let me see him.

Time Skip

The next few hours were filled with several tests that they had to run on me, but they unhooked me from the life support and I was doing okay.

Once the oxygen mask was off I was able to slowly start regaining my ability to speak. At first, it was incoherent but it became more proper as time went on.

Though my body felt rather stiff, what mattered was that I was alive.

I was feeling strangely lighter and relieved. 

That's when I remembered Jisol. She was gone. I had wanted her gone for a while, but now that she actually was, I wasn't sure how to feel. All access to memories of her life were gone and were once again met with a big gaping hole of nothingness.

On top of that, I felt empty almost. I could feel that she wasn't there. This was me, Hwang Cheonsa in my full singular glory.

"Seokjin. I need to see him," I told the doctor.

He gave me a sympathetic glance before finally relenting.

He opened the door and Seokjin practically sprinted inside. The doctor left to give us some space. 

The second we were alone Seokjin burst into tears.

"Oh my god, do you understand how scared I was?! For three weeks I sat here watching your body continuously fail on you. They were going to pull you off today because of all that had happened. I was literally saying goodbye. Don't ever do that again!" He wailed.