Full of desire (47)

(Next morning) 9:30 a.m
A new day is a new adventure like they said.. Today was sunny and lovely and everything was great between our couples, they all were happy and satisfied with their new lives especially Dana and Flora, Andrew and Bob who are about to start their first day of dating.

-Babe wake up, We are late!", Flora said waking Dana up

-Offf Can those bitches give us some days off!".

-You didn't even start working! C'mon wake up!".

-I'm so tired hufff!".

-I'm up since 7 and I did so many things but all you did was sleeping you goofy sleepy head!".

-Okay babe, give me my kiss", she spoke getting up from bed
...

-Andy!!! Are you ready?".

-Yes Love, I'm coming!".

-Alright, I'm driving today", Andrew said grabbing the keys

-Okey boo! Make it class ".

-Absolutely".

...

-Good morning my little strawberry!", Victoria said kissing her sleeping baby

-Good morning cupcake!".

-Does anyone miss vivito?".

-Of course!".

-And who's this?".

-Me!!!", She exclaimed in a sleepy voice

-C'mon baby wake up!".

-Hoo! You already dressed and beautiful!".

-Yeah yeah, C'mon we are late!".

-We are the bosses!".

-I know but we still have to go to our parents's.. Get up from this bed and come downstairs, I made you breakfast".

-Since when you're up?".

-Since 5 o'clock!".

-Hum, Back to the old days? The morning bird and the hardworking Victoria Arrias!".

-Yes, enough playing.. We need to be more serious!".

-You're right, Here! help me", she said giving her her hand to help her getting up

-Here you go baby girl!".

-Did you slept well?", she asked walking beside her

-Yes but i'm still sleepy!".

Dana's pov
I used to hear Victoria saying this but I believed it today when I experienced it, I mean.. She used to say that waking up next to the person you love is a piece of paradise on earth! And yes she was right.
I slept hugging flora and woke up to see her pretty face in front of me, waking me up with a beautiful voice was just Wow!

I took a shower and got dressed, I did my makeup and Flora's and made our way to the company where we should be working on rising the company like the bitches ohh! I mean the bosses said.

-Babe! Let me drive, I want to remember the old days".

-Okay love, here are the keys!", she spoke handing me the keys

-You look gorgeous!", I said admiring her

-Thank babe, You too.. You look stunning!", she recited blushing

Flora is an angel, she is so quiet and polite, funny and beautiful. She has a body that could drive anyone crazy, and I still wonder how Victoria didn't ask her out.. But it's definitely because she has always been in love with Jennifer and also she don't mess with her employees, she's a gentelwoman and everyone confirmed that, even Flora.. She talk a lot of good things about her and that was great, I feel proud of Victoria, and proud to know someone precious like her even if we always tease each other and act like fools and provoke each other but I love her and she does too.