Business VS pleasure (23)

(Next day)
No one's pov
It was 7 am, and it was Victoria's time to get up and prepare herself to go to the company.

-Ahh man, I feel like I slept for two days", she said getting up from the bed feeling some pain in her bones

She took a bath then went downstairs when she saw Dana sleeping on the couch.

"She probably slept in the middle of the movie", she said switching off the tv.

Victoria went to the kitchen and made breakfast for her and Dana, then left right after she ate it.

she was wearing a red blouse and black classic pants with high black heels on her feet, her hair was in a Very well made bun, she put red manicure and pulled her computer bag then left to her car.

Jennifer woke up to her phone ringing, and it was her friend and at the same time secretary Andrew scottz He called her to tell her about some news concerning the new project and that she has to be in Arrias's company after an hour To assist the meeting that will be held with Mr. Rogass and Victoria.

She didn't want to go, but she told him that she would be ready on time.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jennifer! She is not your girlfriend nor anyone else, why are you still mad since last night. It's your own fault, you shouldn't have gone to her house without telling her" she spoke blaming herself.

With those words she starts thinking about Victoria and what they had the last few days and why did she acted like that yesterday.

She lost herself in her thoughts until it was late. She noticed that when she heard her phone ringing again.

-Where are you? The meeting is about to end and Victoria is so mad, she's handling the situation by herself!!!", he shouted from the other side of the line.

-Oh shit shit shit! I totally forgot about that, don't worry I'll be there in 10 min, try to solve it Andy! », she demanded wearing her clothes quickly.

-Don't worry, Victoria is taking care of it, but hurry up !", He said before ending the call.

(After 20 min)

-Fine Mister Rogass, we are okay with it, you can start the plan C and D and E all at once ", Victoria said shaking the man's hand, before the door opened to let a passage for Jennifer to come in.

-Oh hi miss Shirley, how are you?", the man welcomed her politely

-H-Hii mister Rogass , doing great thanks, and sorry for being late, you know the traffic was never easy in Canada", she lied

-It's okay ma'am, we made the deal with Miss Arrias and she said that we should start on making our plans real sooner", he spoke smiling at Victoria

Jennifer looked at Victoria and smiled at the man who nodded leaving the meeting room.

Victoria stood in silence for a few seconds then sat on the chair to tap on her laptop.

-Can you tell me where the hell were you?", she let out angrily

-And would you tell me what the fuck were you doing last night?", she responded in a calm tone

-Oh hi! Who are you?", she said waving at her

-Aha! Who am I? Let me ask this question? What am I to you?", she spoke crossing her arms

-Nothing... and I'm not supposed to answer your questions about my personal life ", she mumbled coldly. "Now can you tell me why didn't you attend the meeting and left me handling it all by myself when you are the once who should do?".

-Because I didn't want to see you", she crossed her arms

-Hum! You didn't wanna see me or you were thinking and crying because of last night", she teased her

-You are crazy! Why would I think and cry because of that", she said faking a laugh

-Because you love me !", she said licking the chocolate that was on her finger

-You wish", she said getting up from her chair

Victoria followed her, grabbed her hand and pushed her against the glass window.
"Yes you do!", she said next to her lips

-I don't, let go of me!", she said pushing her away.

Victoria's pov
She pushed me away but I got closer to her again and pulled her waist harshly "You Do Love Me! More than anything else, I can see it in your eyes, admit it!", I said before biting her lower lip.

-Let go of me, I hate you", she said pushing me away again, she tried to do it many times but she failed because she felt weak after I kissed her neck.

She gasped when she felt my warm tongue on the soft skin of her neck and start breathing heavily when I continued with the kisses and the small bites on her soft neck which makes me go crazy all the time

-Not here", She spoke in a moan

-Let me take my drug, I know how much you want it ", I said connecting our lips again.

We kept kissing for more minutes until we noticed that we were in the company.

I let go of her who was breathing heavily then start arranging our clothes and put back my lipstick which disappeared because of the kisses that we were exchanging. then we moved together from the meeting room to my office.

I heard some employees whispering about us while we were walking in the corridor.

-I think they are girlfriends".

-I saw them together at the cinema last week".

-Miss Arrias selects her over a hundred businessmen and women to do the project with her, this is definitely because she likes her".

Jennifer looked at me surprised and laughed entering my office.

-Are they following you in every step you take?", she asked putting her bag on the small table.

-it's a normal thing, I'm their boss", I said covering the glass window with the curtains.

-They were talking in whispers cause they were afraid that you could hear them, oh God that's hilarious".

-Yes but we heard everything".

-Yeah!".

-Fine, we almost finished the project and probably we'll present it next week in the conference hall, and this is will bring more shares and money and make us more famous", I said existing

-Yes that's great, I'm so excited, and ..Victoria?",

-Yes", I said looking at her attentively

-Thank you so much".

-For what?".

-For being with me in this", she answered

-No problem, I'm here always".