Make you mad (27)

NOTE: For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, Listen to the song "Make you go mad", by Fifth Harmony

Victoria's pov
It was great to talk to those students, they reminded me of the old days when I was revolting for my career, it was relaxing to talk to new beautiful people about a thing that I like.
I grabbed my phone to check the hour then he started ringing in my hand, it was an unknown number, I swiped to answer the call and I heard a male voice.

-Hello, Miss Arrias this is Andrew, Jennifer's friend, and assistant, I have something to tell you and I hope that you would listen",

-Go ahead I'm listening Mr. Scott".

-Well I've been friends with Jennifer since college and I know her very well, and I can say that she never talked about someone like she talk about you, I see the happiness in her eyes whenever she tells me about your memories together, or when she looks at your pictures on her phone, two years ago she set a picture of you two as wallpaper on her laptop and phone and refuses to remove it even if she got into so many fights with her exes because of it, this is a fact that you may not know.
Please listen to your heart, I'm sure that you love her as much as she does. Forget about the past and give your love another chance, you guys are worth it.
This is all that I have to say, I can't see her like that and you either, stop hurting yourselves. Thank you for your time ma'am, goodbye".
He said before ending the call

"Jennifer again! these people will never stop
reminding me of her, Fuck !".

I threw my phone away and went back to finish the design I was working on which made me forgot about that unexpected call.

(The afternoon)
(Vancouver - Canada) 5:30 pm

No one's pov
-Girls look at this restaurant «Lupo», it's a new one in the city, let's go and try it", dana said showing some pictures to Victoria and Mary.

-Yeah, that's a good idea, I heard that they had very good service and the food is delicious and also they plan parties at night, what do you think babe?".

-Oh sounds interesting, okay get ready girls, we are going", Victoria responded

-Yay! It's gonna be fun, C'mon Mary help choose a dress", dana exclaimed leaving to her room.

-babe, your red dress is on my dressing cabin, wear it for tonight, we should be classy", Said Victoria.

-Ahh yes the one I forgot last time I slept here, thank you so much for reminding me, I was confused about what to wear, thank god there are some clothes in your home", she said kissing Victoria's cheek

The girls choose what to wear for the night, and the three of them looked so beautiful in their elegant dresses, Mary wore her red dress and her black heels, she left her hair loose, Dana wore a blue dress and high heels which made her look taller, Victoria wore a simple black dress and the black heels she brought last week from Chanel.

Dana was the makeup artist for the night, she did everyone's makeup and she really was good at what she does.

-Wow! I did the right thing when I suggested that you have to work in Mary's salon", Victoria exclaimed looking at the mirror.

-Yes, babe, I like her work so much".

-Oh, thank you, girls, I appreciate that you both look beautiful ", Dana said shyly.

-You too !", Vito and Mary said at the same time.

-Okay, girls let's go now, our night is about to start".

They got in the car, then the driver closed the doors and made their way to the new restaurant.
The trip was amazing as always, Dana created a beautiful atmosphere, she was playing on Victoria's nerves and made fun of her with mary.