Hero (42)

NOTE: For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, Listen to the song "Like I'm gonna lose you", by Meghan trainor

(After 30min)

-Congratulations Miss Arrias, and Thank you.. You saved us from a danger and a big crisis", The man said shaking her hand

-You're welcome and yeah, I was in need for it anyway to expand my business, we both benefit from it ".

-You're Amazing ma'am! We are proud to know someone like you", another woman exclaimed

Victoria smiled then announced the end of the meeting.

Jennifer's pov
The weather was sunny and more beautiful in Toronto.
I arrived at the neighborhood with Billie who was a fast driver.. And it was obvious cause Victoria liked the speed and she certainly won't chose a turtle to drive her everyday.

-Thanks Billie, you can go, I'll wait for Miss Arrias on the house", I ordered

-Yea ma'am".
He opened the door for me and then I grabbed my phone to see where Victoria was.

-Hey babe! Have you arrived?".

-Yes, few seconds ago, I'm gonna enter the house and wait for you there".

-Cool, Did you sent them the location ?".

-Yes Don't worry... Your voice sounds happy, why and where are you?".

-Yeah! I just closed an important contract, I'll tell you about it later... And I'm on the garage walking to my car".

-Okay honey Don't take too long please, I hate staying alone!".

-I'll be there in minutes".

-Fine, see you sweetie!".

Dana's pov
I was dancing in my room with the girls when I heard my phone ringing, I left to the small table and saw that it was a text from Jennifer telling me that she and Victoria had bought two different houses.
And asked me to play it cool and act like I didn't know about it because they wanted to surprise them.

-Great Jenn! Do you need any help!", I replayed

-No, Victoria and I did everything, you just come with them at 5 pm".

-Alright! Where is victoria!?".

-In the company, she'll be here in few minutes".

-See you later then, bye".
                                      *seen*

Victoria's pov
I sent Jennifer with my driver, thank God I came to the company with my own car or else I would have to wait for him to come back and take me.
It was noon and I was sure that Jennifer was hungry, so I drove to a small restaurant and bought pizza and French fries with roasted chicken and that was the reason for the delay of five minutes over the necessary time.

Jennifer's pov
I was dying of hunger because I didn't eat anything since my dinner with Victoria. And because I ran to the company this morning without having breakfast "And she's late too!".

after 10 minutes, I saw a black car entering the neighborhood and I was sure it was her.
I got happy and excited to see her, I forgot about the food and everything else haha.
I ran downstairs and opened the door while she was gonna close the car door at the same time after taking some plastic bags and a box that seems like the pizza's.

-Babee!!!!! You look like missing me so much", she exclaimed taking her sun glasses off

-Yeah a lot a loot a loottt Honey", I spoke hugging her "What took you so long?".