Lossing black (3)

The meeting ends, and both of the girls went to their houses. they were tired but happy and smiling all the time.

Victoria's pov
I picked my phone from my pocket and tipped a text message to Jennifer.

"Hey babe, it was a great day... thanks for your existence in my life,i love you".

I received a phone call after 10 min .
-Hello babe".

-Hey".

-Where are you now!".

-still in the train and black is sleeping like an angel , by the way i took some pictures of him I'll send it later".

-Fuck".

-What!", she asked laughing

-He stole my place , you won't care about me anymore".

-Why are you saying this babe!".

-Because i feel it".

-You're just jealous babe , this is never gonna happen, i love you so much".

-Okay".

-Where are you?".

-Home , talk to you later , i need to take a shower".

-I'm gonna meet Andrew my friend then go home, talk to you later bye!".

-Bye!".

I ended the call ,then made my way to the bathroom.
i started my hot bath which i really needed, after a very long day, the hot water started to fall on me, and all we've been through was passing on my mind like scenes from a movie, i was happy but feeling a strange feeling which it was hard for me to understand.

Anyway, i finished the shower and put on my comfort clothes Then went to my bedroom and threw myself on my bed then fall asleep.

-Why are you talking to me like that ? Do you have proofs that i cheated on you ! What the fuck are you saying Jennifer!".

-Yes you did".

-Who told you that i did so? Your fucking ex right?
Babe please relax, i can't do that to you , i love you so much you can see that in my eyes... seriously !!! She did that because she hates me , i swear to god that it's not real. Stop babe , you know me very well and you know that im not a cheater!".

-No ... i don't wanna talk to you, leave me alone Victoria", she said in a serious tone

-But baby I- ".
.
i woke up at the sound of my phone that was ringing, shaking and scared...

i realized that it was a bad dream ...
ohhh thanks god it was just a dream.

I picked up my phone and it was Jennifer, i unlocked my phone and said in a sleepy voice :"hi",  then i heard a crying voice coming from the other side of the line.

-They didn't let me keep the cat",she said in tears

-Oh really?!".

-Yeah", she was crying so hard

-Stop crying and tell me Where is he now".

-Outside , i left him in my aunt's garage".

-It's okey Honey, at least you know where you can find him".

I spoke but i got no answer cause she was crying nonstop.

-Liste it's okey, I'll bring you another one if you didn't find him".

-I won't ever talk to my family again, they always ruin everything i love".

-Shhh babe don't say that , im here ... calm down sweetie it's not a big deal , we can fix it".

-Okey".

With those words she calmed down , then i changed the subject and started talking about our day. she started laughing and giggling and with that she forgot about the subject of the cat.

but me ! I was confused about the dream i had seen, i mean ! Why did i dreamed of that.
What does that dream suppose to mean?

First , the bottle broke and now this dream ,
are those signs that our relationship will no longer be good ?

Jennifer's pov
It was so heartbreaking that my parents didn't let me keep black, i was so angry and sad at the same time cause i couldn't do anything...

but it's okey he is now in my auntie's garage and i can go see him whenever i want.

(9:30 pm)

I guess i should call Vitto , i miss her and she is the only one who can make me relax and fall asleep peacefully

-Hey babe , wait for me just 10 min , i need to put on my pijama and get ready for bed, I'll be right back, don't end the call", She said in hurry

-Fine baby,im waiting".

-Mwah", she kissed me then left.

After few minutes Victoria comes and throws her self in bed.

-Hiiiuu baeeeeee !!!!!", She said in a crazy mood as always.
I loved that side of her.

-Missed me?" I asked
-That's obvious darling , how about you ? Did you miss me?".

-Yes wifey", i said biting my finger

-Yaaay she called me wifey", she said clapping her hands

We laughed and talked about how beautiful it is to love and to be loved by the same person.

Then we fall asleep through the phone call as always, after telling each other cute and lovely words .

How the story looks so far?! Boring !
I understand... but It's okay, just wait for the exciting things in the next few chapters!!!!

Tchap-Tchap !