The unexpected guest (22)

No one's pov
Vancouver- Canada
08:10 pm

Victoria and dana were in the living room laying on the two couches, scrolling on social media, and eating chips while listening to calm music that Dana had put to make the atmosphere relaxing.

-God I'm bored! Let's do something interesting or talk about a good subject".

-Oh, I'm so tired Danny, it was a long ass day and honestly, I'm not in the mood to do anything", she said in a bad mood

-Oh, La La! Look who's talking? What the fuck is wrong with you? You are acting weird and strange and in a bad mood all the time, what's wrong", she said confused.

-I honestly don't know", she responded typing on her laptop

-Are you in love or something?".

Victoria stared at Dana for brief seconds as she heard her saying that then turned her gaze back to the keyboard.

Dana noticed that something was happening with her best friend and that she didn't want to talk about It. she stood up from her couch and moved to Victoria's place then sat beside her. "I know this face, something is wrong with you, C'mon Tell me?", She said holding her hand.

Victoria's pov
Dana always cared about me, she always knows how to make me open up to her, and she never let me down or even judges me for anything, and actually, I missed this, I've been lonely for a while, not because I didn't have anyone to live with or something but because I couldn't find someone who can understand and support me. I was everything to me, my own supporter, my own friend, and my own company. And it sucks!
I did the best thing when I proposed to her to live with me.

I decided to tell her what had happened to me in the past few weeks because I felt like It was enough for me to stay like that, I needed to open up.

-Tell me, what's going on with you ?".

-It's Jennifer, Dana", I confessed

-Oh! That bitch again? What did she do?".

I start talking nonstop about everything that happened between me and Jennifer, and Dana was looking at me surprised and chocked by hearing all of that.

-Oh my god! That's a crazy dude", she said rolling her eyes

-I know right".

-Did you forgive her for everything", she asked and I said "yes dan, you know that I forgive everyone, but I'm not sure about my feelings for her", I said calmly

-Aha!!! So you didn't get back together ?", she asked in a hurry.

-No", I said to her who smiled.

-Oh god, I hate that bitch and trust me I'm dying to slap her face to calm my nerves". She Let out angrily and then I started giggling so hard at her facial expression.

-It's okay dude, I have Mary", I said smiling

-The bitch! You didn't even show me her pictures, is she beautiful?", she said slapping my shoulder

I laughed then grabbed my phone to show her our pictures of the holiday we had passed together in Indonesia.

-Wow, man! She's so hot! When did you start liking blonde ladies! Seriously You have a great taste in women", she said impressed by my woman

-Yes! As always".

-So what are you gonna do with Jennifer?",

-I'll just continue on being nice to her, we are partners anyways, we are working together on a new project",