I am the boss (26)

(Next day) 10:00 am
Jennifer's pov
Today's weather was great, I decided to have some me time and go somewhere to enjoy, I took my car and drove to a beautiful garden in front of the beach.
As long as I got out of the car , I scented a sweet smell, an aroma of the garden roses mixed with the fresh sea wind that traveled me to another world.

I kept sensing the wonderful natural odor for few seconds, and it made me relax and gave me positive energy.

I opened my eyes to see another view that chocked me. I saw Victoria sitting on a chair with a blonde woman laughing, kissing and playing with each other's fingers.

I felt a heat of anger inside me, like the whole world turned me down and I couldn't put up with it.

I had the urge to go and break her face with a wood but no I shouldn't do it, I shouldn't care, she's free.

"Fuck it", I said walking to the cherry seller who greeted me with a smile.

-Hello young lady! how are you doing today?".

-Hey uncle! Doing great thanks, you?".

-The weather is nice today, and the sea as well, they're enough to make me feel better", he said smiling

-Hum yeah, I can relate", I spoke faking a smile.

-You don't seem well my daughter, what's the matter?".

-Don't worry, I'm good. I want some from those please", I said pointing to the cherries.

-Listen girl, whatever is happening to you, make sure that everything is gonna be okay, and you'll get what you want soon, consider my words and those cherries as a good omen", he said handing me the cherries smiling.

I took it from his hand and then looked back at Victoria who was resting her head on that woman's chest.
I smiled at the old man then left to my car.

that image of her kissing another one in front of me ruined my good mood perfectly well.

I kept stalking them while eating my cherries, I felyvjealous and upset about it but I couldn't do anything as she told me the last time we talked, I am nothing to her.

I called Andrew and told him that I wasn't good, and he recommended me to go to his house to tell him what happened, and I agreed because I needed to open up and free my mind to the most person I trust.

I started my car and left to his house. we had dinner and discussed about her and I and everything I was going through.

-Okay so you're saying that she's taken? And at the same time you feel like she loves you? What's the matter with you two? If you want her go get her, don't stay like that, this is not helpful", he spoke seriously.

-Yeah it is, but now I'm confused, I don't know what to do, her friend said that I'm just wasting my time with her, she's happy, she has a girlfriend and she's over me, I lost her Andrew, I lost her".

-What the hell are you saying? You lost her? What the fuck Jennifer! ... Listen, it's true, Victoria is strong and forceful and she has a beautiful girlfriend and she's happy, okay we got it, but! Trust me ... she doesn't love her, I can see her love for you by looking into her eyes, the way she looks at you, the way she cares about you and the way she gets nervous whenever you are around, trust me she loves you, and only you... don't care about what they say, maybe she's a little mad and still heartbroken and it's your fault like we both know, you have to give her some time, she'll come back to you right after she heals, believe me!", he said holding my hand